[CLOSED]What the hell !! Invite System

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidghorawat
    Froyo Aug 29, 2015

Sidghorawat , Aug 29, 2015 :
    Its just not fare. Everyday i see a lots of Invite giveaway gates. Oneplus dont ve invites to share to their members but they do ve lots of invites to give it to all the websites for giveaway.What about the invite system roll out ? Are you people even following your own rules ? i registered to so many Giveaways n i had to wait fr almst a week for the winner's list but obsly i didnt get any invite. i am not blaming for my luck, its just that you should give ur members priority. Yes the phone is good infct its awesome and thts why we ppl are waiting for an invite. At least make you members happy !! Its just not fare !! i am really F***ed Up...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. mdabdat88
    Froyo Aug 29, 2015

3. yogeshyahoo
    Gingerbread Aug 29, 2015

yogeshyahoo , Aug 29, 2015 :
    Hey don't worry invite are rolling out faster from coming week end.
    You will receive it soon

4. Daanhendriks
    Donut Aug 29, 2015

Daanhendriks , Aug 29, 2015 :
    If you would've followed Oneplus' messages you would've seen that they are preparing to give away a lot of invites, but want to be sure that everything will go right this time. Posting these kinds of messages won't help a singe bit.

kuladhira likes this.
  5. Texan21
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 29, 2015

Texan21 , Aug 29, 2015 :
    Yeah, the invite system is pretty jacked up right now. I really wish they would fix it and make it more reasonable to users who have the means to buy the device right now!! There are some people who don't have the money right now and so they can't buy the device, but if you see from their posts or whatever that they can buy it right now then you should send them an invite NOW!!!

6. crazycarl
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 29, 2015

crazycarl , Aug 29, 2015 :
    [​IMG]

Texan21 likes this.
  7. redleema
    KitKat Aug 29, 2015

crazycarl likes this.
  8. Sidghorawat
    Froyo Aug 29, 2015

Sidghorawat , Aug 29, 2015 :
    yes i read it that they ll roll out aggressive invite, but the point is they ve lots n tons of invite to share with other websites but not fr customers .

9. So_ony
    Community Veteran Aug 29, 2015

So_ony , Aug 29, 2015 :
    Agree.
    Just wait like the others are doing
    next week will be better for everyone :) so keep cool

crazycarl and Daanhendriks like this.