[CLOSED]Who is this Sonia via OnePlus 5T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q1512394611961
    Donut Dec 9, 2019

Q1512394611961 , via OnePlus 5T , Dec 9, 2019 :
    I created a thread cause I'm fed up with Zen continually notifying me that I'm using my phone when I wake up in the morning after the alarm has gone off that I'm using it to much.
    she makes one reply and closed the thread.
    If she's part of One+ customer service then she has made my mind up.
    I will not be buying anymore One+ products. infact my I am going back in to my Huawei 6p this will sit in the car as a MP3 player.

2. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Dec 9, 2019

camohan , Dec 9, 2019 :
    @SoniaB is a OnePlus Moderator and not part of OnePlus customer service. The community forum does not have any customer service representatives.

I saw your thread and SoniaB had validity closed your thread by providing appropriate reply.

If you are not happy with any Moderator closing your thread, you should PM them and discuss. If you are still not happy, you can report the closing post and a senior moderator will look into it. Calling out names in a public forum is not the right way and it is also against forum rules. I would appreciate if you take out time to go through the forum rules here.

Further, the topic about zen mode has been discussed multiple times in past and it is important that an user search for an existing thread for discussion instead of creating a new one.

Considering the above explanation, your thread is closed.

superplus, DRCH, SoniaB and 4 others like this.