[CLOSED]Why I'm selling my OnePlus 3 and getting an S7 Edge instead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimonRam
    Lollipop Nov 27, 2016

SimonRam , Nov 27, 2016 :
    Looks interesting, let us know how it pans out.

theshinybeast likes this.
  2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Nov 27, 2016

dsmonteiro , Nov 27, 2016 :
    Call me crazy, but I'd go with a Moto G4 Plus over a model like this any day of the week...

3. SimonRam
    Lollipop Nov 27, 2016

My other half's Moto G4 is damn good considering it's so reasonable in price, can't knock it really.
    It doesn't purport to be anything it isn't. Doesn't struggle with anything day to day, plus takes a decent snap.
    Might just go down that kind of route myself in a couple of years when my +3 is near retirement, no need to bother with hype and BS.

Mr. BG, dsmonteiro and theshinybeast like this.
  4. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 27, 2016

theshinybeast , Nov 27, 2016 :
    Oddly enough, I just recommended a Moto G4 Plus to someone who didn´t want to spend a lot and has no idea about updates, Android, OSs etc. They just wanted a good, solid phone for €200 or so and got a great deal on Amazon for €235.
    So crazy you´re not.Well maybe a little as you´re on here but just a little.:p;)

Mr. BG, dsmonteiro and SimonRam like this.
  5. ungeeked
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 27, 2016

6. Belfast Steve
    Honeycomb Nov 27, 2016

Belfast Steve , Nov 27, 2016 :
    I will but it won't be for a while. It's a pre order. They aren't expecting to receive stock till 20th December. I'll keep you posted.

SimonRam and theshinybeast like this.
  7. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 27, 2016

Please do, like thon @SimonRam boy I'm interested. Nice to see a Shafty on here. ;)

SimonRam likes this.
  8. matuka
    Eclair Nov 27, 2016

matuka , Nov 27, 2016 :
    What the heck? outdated? there is no S8 or anything out yet. not everyone buys new phone every year or every 6 months!!!!!!! Not everyone is rich, or phone nut that buys it that often. Outdatedd?????? so OnePlus 3 is super outdated then, right???? You are dumb.

I think you got a point (thread starter). But it depends on what the prices are in your country/location. S7 Edge is damn nice and probably better but its more like 650€ at least here. hundreds more. OP3T owns the s7 edge in CPU/Performance? doesnt it? wins a little bit? I thought already OP3 gives s7 a run for its money in performance.... specs.

9. Andy.w
    Lollipop Nov 27, 2016

Andy.w , Nov 27, 2016 :
    do any of you remember what this thread started with ?? because I don't think it was, see how much you can slag each other off and insult each other ,(there just phones people) and yes the camera on all the op phones are shit in low light ! $450 the phone costs so why would it have wireless charging and be waterproof , don't you think you get enough for the money , peace people [e]1f44d[/e]

Mr. BG and mayursawant like this.
  10. MedoLino
    Froyo Nov 27, 2016

MedoLino , Nov 27, 2016 :
    Whatever you speak, tomorrow I buy OnePlus 3T. OnePlus 3T is the best deal for that price. For quality photos I use a DSLR camera. End of story

11. mayursawant
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 27, 2016

mayursawant , Nov 27, 2016 :
    Great that you're happy with your s7's camera now. Hope not to see you again. Have a good day.

12. Belfast Steve
    Honeycomb Nov 27, 2016

Belfast Steve , Nov 27, 2016 :
    Ha ha. Not a lot in here would know what shafty and thon was about. You from norn iron yerself? Aye I'll keep ye informed on the craic with the umi alright. Be in the new year more than likely.

13. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 27, 2016

A culchie from Armagh but have lived in Bilbao for 25 odd years. Ye know what they say though, hi "Ye cyan take the man out of NornIron but ye cyant take NornIron out if the man.";):D

Belfast Steve likes this.
  14. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Nov 27, 2016

Dunnow , Nov 27, 2016 :
    Problem is that not everyone keeps their DSLR at all moments with them... So one expects good cameras in a phone... at the end of the day, is the only good thing phones nowadays provide... the fact that you have a camera in your pocket that can also chat from time to time.

Why so bitter? Is he not welcome because he's tongue is not brown anymore? of all that OP3(t) *** licking?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016

15. joem01
    Gingerbread Nov 27, 2016

16. SimonRam
    Lollipop Nov 27, 2016

Ah to be a boy again:)

Mr. BG and theshinybeast like this.
  17. mixedfuture
    Eclair Nov 27, 2016

mixedfuture , Nov 27, 2016 :
    The Oxygen updates probably fixed all the issues you mentioned. My 3t is a beast for half the cost of the S7

18. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 27, 2016

NornIrsh speak I'm afraid, we call everyone boy, boy. In fact when I were young(er ) if someone said "Hi, boy" in the street late at night, I got ready for a fight.
    In Belfast this changed slightly, the danger came when someone said " Hi, wee fella" These were situations when you either tightened the laces of your DMs or ran.:D
    I imagine this hasn't changed much, @Belfast Steve ? :rolleyes:

SimonRam likes this.
  19. SimonRam
    Lollipop Nov 27, 2016

One place (amongst many) I've never been to, the emerald isle.

Mr. BG and theshinybeast like this.
  20. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 27, 2016

Well worth a visit.

Mr. BG likes this.