[Closed] Why OnePlus needs new products in couple of months..!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harsh1682
    Eclair Aug 24, 2019

harsh1682 , Aug 24, 2019 :
    Its been couple of months after the launch of OnePlus 7 series, we are receiving leaked images of 7T or 7T pro. Despite being very successful and phenomenal 7 series sells and feedback, why OnePlus needs/wants to launch 7T very soon..? The part "very soon" is very important to me. I owned OnePlus X, 3T and now OnePlus 7 and just loving it, but then the the news about 7T launching very soon confuses me whether I was right or wrong to purchase 7. This makes me think whether I should always wait for "T" version for all future models in couple of months, so that I would wait for T and not purchase the regular one.

Arjunk1211 and Marek_Orovnicky like this.
  2. Madnezz4Ever
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 24, 2019

Madnezz4Ever , Aug 24, 2019 :
    Every company releases multiple devices every year, some even release more then one at a time, why should OnePlus be any different?

Not sure why some people make a big deal if this.

I only buy when I need to and don't care if I have the latest device.

Budruel and Android450 like this.
  3. harsh1682
    Eclair Aug 24, 2019

harsh1682 , Aug 24, 2019 :
    Samsung and Apple being the market leaders over the years, always puts the best technology in their flagship devices and they don't need the new flagship in couple of months. Though I highlighted "very soon" in my thread, seems like u did not notice it. OnePlus is also known for putting the best in their devices and more importantly OnePlus is only Flagship device producer then why do they need the new flagship very soon..? does OnePlus always reserve the best for "T"?? For me, it is ok to launch more than even 100 mid range phones in a year, but flagships are not meant for couple of months..! Though I agree to some of your parts, the very soon launch of "T" disappoints me, they could have delayed it. The best one always serves for the longer and usually does not need sooner upgrade.

4. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 24, 2019

camohan , Aug 24, 2019 :
    The question pops up every time a new device is introduced. For a non t user, t is a concern, for a t user next non t product is concerned.

For OnePlus as a company, this strategy works and helps them grow. The introduction of a new model doesn't make the earlier model redundant, it still works in the same fashion as expected when you first bought it.

Redundant and duplicate thread closed.