[closed]wow ... feedback in beta but not received a single reply by o+ via OnePlus 7 Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manav Akela
    Donut May 24, 2020

Manav Akela , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 24, 2020 :
    Feedback is in beta updates and not received any reply or likes what is this yaar...at least you should give some credit if you accept feedbacks
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/add-call-recording-with-call-logs.1125061/
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-open-beta-14-for-the-oneplus-7-pro-and-7.1228702/
    /=========Edit 1========
    it's not about this suggestion no credit nothing else but atleast they can reply. that reply encourage people to suggest other issues/features/fredbacks.
    If communication goes only one-way that means people (including me) not gonna suggest anything new because it feels o+ doesn't want to listen from its users.
    That's why I created this thread to suggest o+ to change this strategy. at least a copy paste reply can encourage users to post there feedback.
    =========Edit 1========/

Last edited: May 24, 2020

2. Artemus.
    Nougat May 24, 2020

Auristic and ASCHENTE_V like this.
  3. Manav Akela
    Donut May 24, 2020

4. Artemus.
    Nougat May 24, 2020

5. Manav Akela
    Donut May 24, 2020

6. Artemus.
    Nougat May 24, 2020

Artemus. , May 24, 2020 :
    I did, but do you expect them to give you an award for your suggestion making it into the beta build?

7. ASCHENTE_V
    Jelly Bean May 24, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , May 24, 2020 :
    You didn't understand his point. He wanna say, that his idea passed and 1+ finally introduced it in the beta... Now he demands likes and honor.

P.S. Don't tell him the truth🤫

Auristic and Artemus. like this.
  8. Manav Akela
    Donut May 24, 2020

Manav Akela , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 24, 2020 :
    it's not about this suggestion.

atleast they can reply. that reply encourage people to suggest other issues/features/fredbacks.

If communication goes only one-way that means people (including me) not gonna suggest anything new because it feels o+ doesn't want to listen from its users.

That's why I created this thread to suggest o+ to change this strategy. at least a copy paste reply can encourage users to post there feedback.

9. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert May 24, 2020

Venky61 , May 24, 2020 :
    Hey,
    I understand your point.
    But replying to numerous suggestions wouldn't be an easy task for the team too and coming about the credit if you search on the forums you would realize that you are not the only one who suggested that feature. So it would be tough to identify all and give credit. Instead of throwing suggestions into a black box like other companies do, there's transparency here to see how many users have actually been requesting a particular feature.

Moreover you should be happy that a feature you dearly wanted is now making it's way to the phone. That should be a big motivation for you to suggest more and more features that you want on your phone.
    Recently OnePlus opened a new section named "Ideas" that focused on rewarding users with the best ideas. That I would say is a step towards recognizing the user feedback directly and there may be more such measures taken that will motivate users to give feedback as you mentioned.

I would suggest not to dishearten but be active and keep posting useful suggestions :)

10. akks
    KitKat May 24, 2020

akks , May 24, 2020 :
    Agree, OnePlus became popular in India only because of they hearing and valuing customer feedbacks than any other players here, unlike samsung and all.
    But gone are those days, mate.
    Now oneplus, as a company has matured into true premium segment. So don't expect reply to each and every thousands of feedbacks from all customers.. It's literally impossible.

Last edited: May 24, 2020

11. sivamani40
    Eclair May 24, 2020

12. Horsault
    Nougat Moderator May 24, 2020

Horsault , May 24, 2020 :
    ALL beta test ROM related discussion MUST comply with MANDATORY rules for ALL beta testers.
    NO exception.
    This off-topic thread is closed.