[CLOSED] Wrong via OnePlus 9R Lake Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G_darshan_darshu_Qrfo , via OnePlus 9R Lake Blue , Dec 2, 2021 :

Where is update OnePlus promised to provide update every 2 months if i ask that also giving minus than wt for community app is for , OnePlus can't even give update according to promise if we ask minus for this reason we are spending huge amount on OnePlus phones

Jaskirat_Anand likes this.
  2. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Dec 2, 2021

Best Answer
    Aaron2017 , Dec 2, 2021 :
    It was released yesterday as a staged roll out
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-11-2-6-6-for-the-oneplus-9r.1523262/
    The community is there for many things, interacting with other users, helping other users with their problems, discussing updates in the right update threads and so on but not for asking about updates as that violates forum rules.

3. G_darshan_darshu_Qrfo , via OnePlus 9R Lake Blue , Dec 2, 2021 :
    I asked before 3 days as OnePlus said u will get updates every 2 months i buyed OnePlus 9R for this reason itself for asking they reduced point i spent 44k rupees simply

4. Aaron2017

It's never exactly 2 months, sometimes it's sooner, sometimes it's later. This time it was released later. I understand users wanting timely updates, i think we all want that, but as the community is made of users only asking about updates here will accomplish nothing as nobody here knows anything about when they will be released.

5. G_darshan_darshu_Qrfo , via OnePlus 9R Lake Blue , Dec 2, 2021 :
    Its late so only i asked for that reducing points , if we get 3 more times reduce i will get 1 day ban ,how far is that good

6. Aaron2017

That's because it's against the rules asking about updates. There are millions of users here, if they all started asking about updates it would be total chaos here on the forums, that's why those rules are in place. Especially because nobody here, not even the moderators who are just users like you and me, knows the answer to questions like that.

Caomhin, otto2 and Tokolozi like this.
  7. G_darshan_darshu_Qrfo , via OnePlus 9R Lake Blue , Dec 2, 2021 :
    I agree atleast they should giving a msg regarding update

8. Aaron2017

Yes, some more and clear communication about updates would be better (if they're late i mean) and could save us all from a lot of trouble, that i do agree with. But as of now they never give any information about updates.

9. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Dec 3, 2021

pablofg1978 , Dec 3, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    Last update was released some days ago, like always, this is a staged rollout. If you don't want to wait you can update manually. Please read and use the official update thread for any update related discussion
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-11-2-6-6-for-the-oneplus-9r.1523262/
    Thread closed

Tokolozi likes this.