CLUB INDIA (No Invites Here - Indian or Global)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Aug 25, 2014

abhinavsg , Aug 25, 2014 :
    hahahaha..............
    waise bhi, ppobox, NY ke warehouse mai delivery ke baad payment rollback will be a blessing in disguise. hai na............. :p

mayureshmane likes this.
  2. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Aug 25, 2014

Private window option nahi milta firefox on linux pe?
    anyway, mai try to karunga hi.

mayureshmane likes this.
  3. mayureshmane
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 25, 2014

mayureshmane , Aug 25, 2014 :
    woh bhi sahi hai..;)

abhinavsg likes this.
  4. mayureshmane

mayureshmane , Aug 25, 2014 :
    nahi yaar..redhat ka koi bakwaas version h..not the latest one..

abhinavsg likes this.
  5. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Aug 25, 2014

chal koyi nahi. tera 1 aur mere 2, means 3 tries. lets hope for 3 hits. :D

mayureshmane likes this.
  6. gunjan123
    Gingerbread Aug 25, 2014

gunjan123 , Aug 25, 2014 :
    Yes I paid 24k for the phone and around 1.8k for the shipping. So a total of around 26k same as it would have costed you I guess.

No one's bringing it for me. Its coming directly to me as I am In Paris these days. :)

prakashsr91 and abhinavsg like this.
  7. sachsach
    Froyo Aug 25, 2014

sachsach , Aug 25, 2014 :
    waiiitttttttttttt

8. GoonerBoy
    Jelly Bean Aug 25, 2014

GoonerBoy , Aug 25, 2014 :
    @mayureshmane @abhinavsg @Sourav mehra97 @Ponds186 @prakashsr91
    Hey guys, I want to know if the two mono speakers can be modified (or you could say upgraded) into the left and right of a stereo. The left mono speaker could output the left channel and the right mono speaker could output the right channel of a stereo sound. I was wondering whether this could be implemented via a software update/patch. There is a possibility that it could be hardware limited and hence impossible. But nevertheless I am curious about it because stereo sound will have much better quality than mono.

Where should I enquire about this? It would be great if someone from the OPO staff could clarfiy this.

abhinavsg likes this.
  9. gunjan123
    Gingerbread Aug 25, 2014

Yes I waited. And now I'll be a proud owner of OPO very soon. :)

Sourav mehra97 and abhinavsg like this.
  10. sachsach
    Froyo Aug 25, 2014

congrats

gunjan123 likes this.
  11. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Aug 25, 2014

hahahaha..........
    You know what, OPO is the most expensive phone imo. apart from whatever we are paying for the phone, just imagine how much productive time we have already and are spending on the forums, initially to get the invite & then discussing various things. makes sense? :)
    If you consider the mental anxiety involved, you still are paying a lot less. :p

12. gunjan123
    Gingerbread Aug 25, 2014

I agree with you but look at a brigther side - we're making friends. ain't we? Plus job sucks anyways so leave alone the productive time :p

abhinavsg likes this.
  13. GoonerBoy
    Jelly Bean Aug 25, 2014

Congrats.

abhinavsg and gunjan123 like this.
  14. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Aug 25, 2014

See, I havent gone into this speaker thing coz I dont listen to music or play games, at all. However, I have seen reviews of the phone, published by professionals like MKBHD, Android Authority chaps etc, & amateurs. What I can recall from memory, there's the hardware limitation. I might, repeat, "might" be wrong, but that's all I have, as a response.

Shoot an email to the OP Staff, see if you get a reply. No harm trying.

15. anandyesudian

anandyesudian , Aug 25, 2014 :
    good idea... but as per this thread it wouldnt make much of a difference cause the speaker are so close to each other, unlike earphones.
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/the-dual-mono-speakers-to-stereo.63998/

prakashsr91 likes this.
  16. sachsach
    Froyo Aug 25, 2014

that's true

abhinavsg likes this.
  17. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Aug 25, 2014

Oh absolutely......
    No doubt about making friends & "having fun", which might be considered as a counter for the productive time spent on the forums. :)

gunjan123 likes this.
  18. anandyesudian

abhinavsg and prakashsr91 like this.
  19. Ponds186
    KitKat Aug 25, 2014

Ponds186 , Aug 25, 2014 :
    I will put this through to my AV Decoder Straight input mode and let you know once I get this thing on my hand

20. GoonerBoy
    Jelly Bean Aug 25, 2014

email the OP staff? how do i do that? ... I mean I know how to email and all :p ... but will they respond?
    Will creating a new thread and tagging the staff members be enough?

Earphone stereo and speaker stereo are different bro, I think. I know the speakers are close, but that wont be too much of an issue. You see, I am not looking for the stereo surround effect.I'm more interested in the quality. Stereo output has much much better quality than mono output. You'll notice the difference if you compare the output from a mono speaker and the output from two stereo speakers (it doesnt matter if the distance between them is very little). The difference is much more noticeable if you play a rock/metal song rather than a melody. Mono output will always be a a bit distorted and messy. Its quite hard to describe in words. Audiophiles will easily understand what i am talking about.

abhinavsg likes this.