abey itna neche
    answe hai
    the great baba ji ka thulla

5. veersingh
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2014

6. indiangamer007
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

indiangamer007 , Sep 7, 2014 :
    Anybody know about warranty of OPO. Since it was ordered from US and no centres in India. So does the owner get warranty of parts and phone?

7. veersingh
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2014

veersingh , Sep 7, 2014 :
    ok there is important information
    if there is a packet signed by m carine dont forgret to shoot mail at support ppobox just to keep safe they have approx 50 to 100 packet 100 daily of oppo signed by m carine is the fake id
    so you dont loose packet just make sure
    secondly even if ur packet is insured
    its lost and signed by mcarine they will not cover you under insurance as m carine is not with ppobox
    this is glitch in there policy
    this make me feel its a fake id used by ppo
    be aware
    this information that m carine is not with ppobox was given by divang at support desk
    and good news is us office of ppo is working with usps to work on this iissue till issue is sorted plz confirm with mail on support until u receive the mail the packet is send to india from ppo box
    will keep updated on issue
    thanks
    i came to know my packet was delayed i signed a online fraud complaint with usps when i didnt receive the packet confirmation with ppo
    but now it says after 36 hrs shipped to india let me check when it comes hand on
    till then enjoying my carlsburg

Funk Wizard and abhinavsg like this.
  8. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

abhinavsg , Sep 7, 2014 :
    [/QUOTE]

Great.
    Actually @amitjnagpal & @yashnahata1 have been in continuous touch with me, before you or any other member, who had been give a shout out to. both have everything ready. If anyone of them does not want an invite, I will get back to you.

veersingh likes this.
  9. hosangjava
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2014

hosangjava , Sep 7, 2014 :
    Weekend hai toh fulfilling few family commitments bro.

veersingh likes this.
  10. shivinsuri
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2014

shivinsuri , Sep 7, 2014 :
    guys any other invite you want me to claim ? @abhinavsg @Ponds186 ... claimed the 2 invites you gave me guys ... if there is any other invite you want me to claim then im ready guys ....

abhinavsg likes this.
  11. nikku_hot123
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2014

nikku_hot123 , Sep 7, 2014 :
    Thanks bro :)

abhinavsg likes this.
  12. yashnahata1
    Eclair Sep 7, 2014

Sourav mehra97 and abhinavsg like this.
  13. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

Congratulations @yashnahata1 & @amitjnagpal for the invites. Thank @Sourav mehra97 for the same. They are his shareables.

Thanks a lot Sourav.

No invites left with me now.

If someone has invites to share, just refer to the members' list & choose any highlighted members.

Note: the members who responded to the shout outs, have been highlighted.

Kind info @Sanjeev31aug @ravi4ever

14. Ponds186
    KitKat Sep 7, 2014

Ponds186 , Sep 7, 2014 :
    I have no more left. Also, please rest assured, I will NOT CHANGE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS. I will inform you once the item is shipped. Please do not keep requesting for account access.

@Abhishek1 , I have placed the order with my PayPal to my address. As discussed, we will work out some way to get this across to you.

@abhinavsg , was good talking to you. I have placed Abhishek's order. We will work out some way to get this phone to him

Abhishek1 and abhinavsg like this.
  15. prashant sahni
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

prashant sahni , Sep 7, 2014 :
    Give me a candidte, i have 1 unclaimed invite. Have a few hours to claim. If no response by 12 tonite i will claim from my spare user id @Big P

shrinathji, tharun_b and abhinavsg like this.
  16. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

Great. :)
    It was great talking to you as well.
    As we were discussing, it's only after a member receives the invite, that you come to know if it was worth giving away the invite or not. too many people running away from the thread just after receiving an invite.

agree guys?
    @Tadrish @anandyesudian @shadow47 @leelajagadish @shrinathji @ravi4ever @vincellin @tatrahumvee @Sanjeev31aug @itish @sarat @mayureshmane @Jeremy9093 @nikku_hot123 @Swapnil.ssj @prashant sahni @Sourav mehra97 @mayur553 @Abhijeet357 @n1dhish @shadow47 @bhardwaj808 @veersingh

17. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

Sirji, check the members list & contact the highlighted members. :)

18. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

Yeah, why not. You have cool collection of wallpapers anyway. :)

Jeremy9093 likes this.
  19. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

LOL............
    You are experiencing "IRONY" practically. :p

sinha.rachit likes this.
  20. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

LOL......... :D
    He does'nt have an option, unless he wants to slog it out in the forums for an invite & then look towards the sky with an open mouth, waiting for the phone to be shipped from USA (I am expecting to get the phone fixed soon, in INDIA, I am sure there is an expert mechanic in Calcutta who can fix this. Have a few references for Calcutta & also, I am continuously looking for a replacement part online. Plus planning to check with OPPO Service Centre)

P.S. The phone was already unboxed by Customs/SNS people, when I received it.