4. sarat
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 7, 2014

sarat , Sep 7, 2014 :
    :D:D:D

abhinavsg likes this.
  5. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

abhinavsg , Sep 7, 2014 :
    Thank @Sanjeev31aug & @ravi4ever for creating & running the show. The Producer & Director ;)

Also, I am thankful that you ordered both the phones using someone else's tagged invites. Not everyone wants to do that. Everyone wants an invite for themselves. This way you made sure that the tagged invites were utilized easily & that we did'nt go through the pain of finding a candidate, too much :)

shivinsuri and ravi4ever like this.
  6. Jeremy9093

ravi4ever and abhinavsg like this.
  7. sinha.rachit

sinha.rachit , Sep 7, 2014 :
    Well... Life after marriage is filled with irony!!!

Between ur doing a great work!!!

What a OPO fan doesn't really want is
    1. An invite gets sold!!!
    1. An vote goes wasted!!!
    But we as an OPO fan, while sharing the invite...
    Can just hope that the person doesn't misuses them!!!
    @Ponds186 (why the hell ur username is Ponds??? Do u support the particular fairness product???)

But still doing this was a remarkable job!!!

Sanjeev31aug and abhinavsg like this.
  8. nikku_hot123
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2014

nikku_hot123 , Sep 7, 2014 :
    it's not like running away, there may be some personal things in our lives. We are not inactive we are just less active. And I am still awaiting for my sharable invites as i have told so many times. As soon as i get that i will share here.

abhinavsg likes this.
  9. Gaurav_pai
    Eclair Sep 7, 2014

10. nikku_hot123
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2014

11. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

Bhai tu shikarpur se hai kya. :p (no offence bro)
    I mean, THIS THREAD :)

hahahahahah..................... (this is so hilarious for me, sorry bro, cant stop laughing....................)

Dont talk about Marriage..................... hahahahaha............. @Sanjeev31aug & @ravi4ever will know what I am talking about.......... hahahaha..................... ;)

I agree 100% about the points you make. The fact of the matter is, you can only try & assess the Invite taker, to the best of your abilities. The outcome remains only to be seen. There are scalpers who go to any limit just to earn a quick buck. One should just trust one's instincts & react. Anyway, the invites are not "owned" by anyone. The brand forwards them to it's patrons & they forward them ahead. In fact there are patrons who have turned into scalpers. This is the real world & we have to accept this. We can only try and limit it (all these are my personal views, no offence to anyone)

what say guys?
    @Ponds186 @prashant sahni

12. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

13. Jeremy9093

14. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

Bhai mere, I am not talking about you or other members who keep coming back. I am talking about a lot of people I have seen, who get invites & never turn up. I wanted to get reaction of the guys whom I tagged & not blame them. :) ;)

shrinathji likes this.
  15. navin_thomas
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

navin_thomas , Sep 7, 2014 :
    Being a long time Motorola fan, there's gonna be only phone that I am gonna recommend and that's Moto G (2nd Gen). Moto G2 is just basically an 'update', to the existing Moto G, rather than an entire new smartphone.
    • Price ₹12,999 - via FlipKart
    • It features a bigger screen- from 4.5inch to 5inch. The bezels have been reduced so the phone wont be too big. Display resolution remains the same at 720p .. not too shabby ...the naked eye is not gonna notice the reduced ppi
    • Front facing dual stereo speakers. This is an amazing addition in my opinion. Most reviews claim that the speakers are really really great when it comes to quality and loudness
    • Specs-wise it has remained EXACTLY the same. 'The new Moto G runs the same 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC as its predecessor, with the same 450MHz Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB of RAM'.
    • 16GB storage.
    • SD card slot with expansion upto 32GB (not available in previous moto g)
    • dual sim
    • Cameras increased from 5MP(front)/1.3MP(back) to 8MP(front)/2MP(back)
    • Battery 2070 mAh. Same as previous gen
    • Stock android experience. Current version 4.4.4 (kitkat)
    • GUARANTEED update to Android L
    Honestly speaking I am slightly disappointed about the specs. I didnt expect a massive upgrade from a phone at this price range. Still a snapdragon 401 would have been a pleasant surprise. Not sure whether it will make much difference.
    They could at least have bumped up the battery capacity. The new fone features a bigger screen so battery life might be a bit less than the previous moto g. I am just speculating. The new moto g could feature a battery life, we cannot be sure ... not many reviews has mentioned about the battery life. I am waiting for GSMarena's endurance rating. Anyway battery life wont be disappointing. Motorola promised good battery life for previous Moto G and thats exactly what the users got. They have promised the same thing for Moto G 2nd gen. :)

P.S.- I WILL NOT recommend Xiaomi MI3 and Asus Zenfone 5 as, in my opinion, they are just crap with good specs. Nothing more. The only reason you might wanna pickup one of those two would be if you are a really really hardcore Android gamer. Moto G2 will probably struggle a bit with the really really big games. Not sure until benchmarks are released. Anyway you'll never get the great user experience of Moto phones on MI3 or other cheap phones.

16. nikku_hot123
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2014

nikku_hot123 , Sep 7, 2014 :
    next post was due to that :D

abhinavsg likes this.
  17. navin_thomas
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

navin_thomas , Sep 7, 2014 :
    Sorry my friend, thats currently out of my area of expertise :(
    Will look into it anyway.

P.S. - I dont have areas of expertise. I just know random shit. :D

Jeremy9093 and abhinavsg like this.
  18. Gaurav_pai
    Eclair Sep 7, 2014

ravi4ever likes this.
  19. gurugraptor
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2014

gurugraptor , Sep 7, 2014 :
    That applies for most members as you said. As its logical too, receiving an invite is like WINNING a RACE .....

Then you take rest, and may come back only after you receive the phone or faced some problems.

Or may come back when they have an unused invite to share :)

There are quite a few individuals who selflessly help others even after they receive their invite/phone.

Hats off to all those members :)

abhinavsg likes this.
  20. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2014

:D:D:D

hahahaha......... you are a legend Navin :D

GoonerBoy likes this.