Froyo Sep 18, 2014

3. magesha
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2014

magesha , Sep 18, 2014 :
    :D LOL

4. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2014

abhinavsg , Sep 18, 2014 :
    marketing gimmick. I registered an year back. Was told to pay INR 600 which was aprrox USD 10, at the time. The only thing was, I called up to check payment method with customer care, got pleasantly surprised.

Man are you serious!!! :eek::eek::eek:

All my clients are either PSUs or Govt. of India Industries. Go to the offices & see people sleeping, playing solitaire or doing some sort of random nonsense, not related to their job. Remember our PM's special mention about the govt. employees in the PM's address to the nation on 15th of Aug 2014. :D

I am not taking away anything from you or other govt. employees but I practically see things every day. :cool:

sinha.rachit and nisarghumal like this.
  5. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2014

@michael gaulbert & @romit_kar did you guys even bother to READ THE FIRST POST? :confused:
    Go & read it first, if you still are interested, CLUB INDIA welcomes you with open arms :)

itish likes this.
  6. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2014

@om kangone @Nikhil kukatla
    I really hope you guys have GONE THROUGH THE FIRST POST carefully & understand it.

7. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2014

one of the Guardian of the Fellowship is a CLUB INDIA member, @sgs6909 . Could you help us tie up with the Fellowship of Invites in order to share invites with them or vice-versa, according to the situation. Thanks :)
    FYI @GoonerBoy @Sanjeev31aug

exactly.
    I appeal to all CLUB INDIA members, who havent yet got their copy of Customs Duty Payment receipt from PPOBox, please email them & ask for the same. It's our right & their duty to produce the proof. If they are involved in scamming us, we can take appropriate action.

FYI
    Mods : @anandyesudian @shadow47 @shrinathji @vincellin @tatrahumvee
    Active members : @Ponds186 (you can ask other to ask for the receipt) @itish @wordlifelove143 @rams99899 @arkesh_sharma @prakashsr91 @divyanshu42 @mayureshmane @Swapnil.ssj @sarat @DrMash @bhardwaj808 @bullet9036 @Jeremy9093 @rohitanand @raj007 @mayekarsubodh @ganeshchandra.gupta @asnarain @sinha.rachit @n1dhish @namit_shah @indiangamer007 @leelajagadish @gurugraptor @prashant sahni @Xero @harshahv @oalexander @GoonerBoy (you can ask other to ask for the receipt)

We have to start somewhere. :)

Keep bugging them, they are experts in giving lame excuses, hoping the clients would just forget or give up

@himesh @rakeshyadav please go through the FIRST POST carefully.

namit_shah, Ponds186 and nikku_hot123 like this.
  8. hrituss
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2014

hrituss , Sep 18, 2014 :
    I am all confused about how to get an invite. the concept and site are not at all intuitive.

9. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2014

Very nice idea

thank you SIR. Did you get your customs payment proof from ppobox?

:D:D:D:D:D
    No Qayamat it means :p
    Qayamati log bangalore mai hi chhod kar gaye thay :p
    @itish (iss tarha ke posts ki baat kar rahe hain aap? :p)

itish and Ponds186 like this.
  10. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2014

@mayekarsubodh @nisarghumal & @GoonerBoy would request you guys to get in touch with different communities & discuss inter community sharing thing (just as @Sanjeev31aug mentioned in one of his posts) :)

Ponds186 likes this.
  11. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2014

All the best :)

Please go through the first post very carefully. It's a comprehensive post, you will get answers to most of your queries.

Ponds186 likes this.
  12. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2014

Going great man. was missing you. now that you have come, the thread will be even more fun. ;)

congratulations. :)
    BTW, you only know what help did i extend. :p

LOL... we are having the problem of plenty, too many invites to share, not enough eligible members to use them. In fact we would like to share some invites with you if you guys can guarantee share back when we need some, for CLUB INDIA members. :)

Man, keep bugging them for the receipt. I have been writing to them since 2 Sep, not yet got mine yet.

13. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 19, 2014

abhinavsg , Sep 19, 2014 :
    @gurugraptor & @Jeremy9093 I dont expect a chinese brand to be scrupulous .

Ok Sanjeev. Will do so. Actually the Customs Thing is still not Crystal Clear. Also, will take a quote from SNS on 19 Sep for OPO customs & shipping, for clarity. The way things have turned up, SNS is the way to go according to me.

Same here. Although I was there in Mysore during the Navratra period, left for Dussehra celebrations at home, on the 7th Navratra. this was in 2008. The city was decorated 100% for the Dussehra festival. The sight was amazing. It might sound strange, but in the 32 years of my life & stay, 180 kms from Calcutta, have never been to see Durga Puja over there. Dont ask why :p

BOE according to me is meaningless. It's on Aramex's own stationary. They can write anything. In fact I have the Customs Receipt they sent me, here: Customs receipt SNS.png

My question: how are they able to discount what they paid as customs? There is some catch somewhere. Will try getting some information out from Cybex.in people. Called them on 18 Sep, couldnt speak to the person concerned.

hahahaha...... Experience counts ;)

14. abhinavsg
    Jelly Bean Sep 19, 2014

abhinavsg , Sep 19, 2014 :
    Bilkul jhakassssssssssssssss............
    tu kaisa hai

--------x--------​

@Ponds186, forgot to mention & GOD knows why, can't edit the post where I uploaded the customs receipt screenshot, observe how they have tried to hide/manipulate the Name of the Assessee. They have used a pen to cut the original name of the assessee & then written their name on it. Something fishy for sure. big or small, not known yet.

mayureshmane likes this.
  15. vineet.kumar
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2014

16. ramneekgarg
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2014

ramneekgarg , Sep 19, 2014 :
    Read the 1st page by full heart...

abhinavsg likes this.
  17. gurugraptor
    Honeycomb Sep 19, 2014

gurugraptor , Sep 19, 2014 :
    I received Nillkin Tempered Glass Screen protector from ********** ;) Didn't expect it to be so quick delivery, as I have already purchased one from ebay.

I am reselling the same at cost price Rs 540 to any Club India member who lives in Bangalore for pickup only.

You can PM me, I will respond with my contact details.

abhinavsg likes this.
  18. nikku_hot123
    Honeycomb Sep 19, 2014

nikku_hot123 , Sep 19, 2014 :
    LOL. Dude I am not asking for invites, i am waiting for my sharable invited to share here. It has,t come to me yet.

abhinavsg likes this.
  19. nikku_hot123
    Honeycomb Sep 19, 2014

20. Sanjeev31aug
    Jelly Bean Sep 19, 2014