1. vineetpk29
    Froyo Nov 3, 2014

limya likes this.
  2. vineetpk29
    Froyo Nov 3, 2014

3. vineetpk29
    Froyo Nov 3, 2014

vineetpk29 , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Am using bepak h+ tempered glass for my Opo it's good enough bought it for rs 650 post discount from amazon

4. santosh krishh
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2014

5. aman360elite
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 3, 2014

aman360elite , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Porting UI is not that easy.As of now it cant be done.

limya likes this.
  6. aman360elite

aman360elite , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Nothing as of now.Too early for a OTA.I think they will now directly bring CM12S with Android L

magesha likes this.
  7. vishwas anand

vishwas anand , Nov 3, 2014 :
    latest
    http://indianexpress.com/article/te...-available-only-for-those-with-india-invites/

OnePlus One to be available only for those with invites in India

150 Google +7

• OnePlus One will be priced under Rs 25,000

• Written by Nandagopal Rajan | Posted: November 1, 2014 8:06 pm | Updated: November 3, 2014 8:48 am
      OnePlus One, the phone that promises the “best performing specs in the market, will soon start shipping to buyers in India. The company, which has signed up Vikas Agarwal as its new India GM, said in a forum post that purchase opportunity in India will be initially limited to only those with invites.

The company seems to be treading cautiously and admits that they didn’t want to be too ambitious gives that this is their first experience with the Indian market. “Invites have been immensely helpful for us thus far in our current launch countries. They allow us to control our inventory, scale our team and support services to grow along with demand and create an overall better experience for those users with the One,” said the post by Carl Pei, the director of OnePlus Global.

[​IMG]In an email interaction with IndianExpress.com, Pei had said that the company, which has its head quarters in Shenzen, China, was “actively seeking the right partners and processes with which to launch successfully in this market”. “We are more concerned with doing it right than doing it fast. But we will keep our Indian users fully updated as we explore a launch here,” he reiterated.

OnePLus will stick to its online sales model, especially since they consider India a complex market.”We have had success with this globally and are able to offer a better value for the user,” he said.

Pei said OnePlus One features “the top, best performing specs in the market”. Interestingly, he does not not consider this the biggest selling point. “Our phone is set apart from the rest because of the care we took in the design, build quality and small details. We believe the users will be able to see and feel that difference and rally around the arrival of the OnePlus brand.”

And OnePlus will also not be dirt cheap. “There are loads of cheap phones in India for those who want them, but we found there are many who won’t be satisfied with just a cheap phone; they want amazing design and performance as well,” he said.

The OnePLus One, which was announced globally in April, will be the company’s first phone in India as well. “Globally, our margins are exceedingly slim and this will also be true for India. There is a cost of doing business overseas but we will still honor our original business model. Right now, we can say that the 64GB One will sell for less than RS 25,000.”

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/te...hose-with-india-invites/#sthash.JGAIm98o.dpuf

8. Dhanamjaya
    Froyo Nov 3, 2014

Dhanamjaya , Nov 3, 2014 :
    I am planning to purchase a screen protector and back cover/protective case for my OPO.
    Could you guide me which one is best for OPO. Waited for long time that OPO will release their accessories but they didn't.... :(

9. Dushie
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2014

Dushie , Nov 3, 2014 :
    I have not heard of any RMA being done in the Club India forum and i have been around for couple of months now. For RMA you need to ship it back to US and they will pick up the phone and once the RMA is processed you would be getting a replacement phone at your US address.
    Yes, search the forums, its already been posted.
    Buddy, read the first page. Be a part of this forum. Also there is a option called search, use that you will get all the posts and reviews you want for the one in the forum. Most of the folks, mods here have bought the phone and are using the same.
    What do you want, have you read the first page, do you have all the details.
    Please don't spam here, there are plenty of other forums where you can participate and post just to upgrade level. If you have something to contribute then post here.
    Keep posting but not in Club India as if it's not meaningful and helpful to others it is of no use. There are plenty of forums available just to post and talk.
    Read the first page and understand what we do here. Don't just post and make requests that can not be fulfilled. Understand how everything works before jumping into requests.

Diztronic, Cruzelite all are good cases available on ebay.in. Screen protector you have Nillkin , Orzly, Bepak and rhino shield. Few of them are on ebay, rest you need to order from abroad. Just search the forum you will get plenty of pics , posts and how to order them already posted.

magesha, Duke'r and limya like this.
  10. yogesharanya
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2014

11. Dushie
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2014

Dushie , Nov 3, 2014 :
    What is the great news ? Please share

12. yogesharanya
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2014

13. Dushie
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2014

Dushie , Nov 3, 2014 :
    One plus one is the clear winner here N3 is going to cost 40k +. Can't compare it to one plus one as the pricing is exorbitant of the Oppo.
    Pasting a article below :

The Oppo N3 with automated swivel camera is priced at $649, while the Oppo R5, which the company claims is the world's thinnest smartphone measuring 4.85mm in width, costs $499. The new launches will be available in India around December.
    Source:
    http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/oppo-r5-and-oppo-n3-to-launch-in-india-this-december-613872

limya and yogesharanya like this.
  14. Ponds186
    KitKat Nov 3, 2014

Ponds186 , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Keep us posted. How bout first week of Dec ?

Dushie likes this.
  15. Ponds186
    KitKat Nov 3, 2014

Ponds186 , Nov 3, 2014 :
    I hereby award @Dushie the title of "Patient Patroller" for sincerely responding to absolutely stupid posts from restless cupcakes. A sincere salute to your patience. I wish i have 1% of that :D

GoonerBoy, magesha, Duke'r and 7 others like this.
  16. VectoRDextoR

17. yogesharanya
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2014

18. icon32x
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2014

icon32x , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Mr Mod..Those cupcakes may not be newbie here, they might be following this forum since the launch of OPO but refrained joining, now they are seeing that only joining forum and posting here is the only option to get Indian/International invites, they joined and trying to upgrade their levels.

I recently joined the forum but was following every bit of news related to OPO since launch, and told colleagues in my office about this most advanced phone at affordable price, some friends got it from US and almost 10 people including me are waiting for India launch, none of them are forum member, they simply browse and get the updates, rest they ask me if anything they have missed.

No Offense but the system of upgrading the level encourage most people to just keep typing useless things.

BTW I thank @Dushie for his cool gesture towards the newbies and I request everyone to keep posting but post only those things that might help others or provide new information.

19. Ponds186
    KitKat Nov 3, 2014

Ponds186 , Nov 3, 2014 :
    My definition of cupcakes has nothing to with OP's definition of cupcakes ;) I have seen Ice Cream Sandwich Cupcakes also here :D

GoonerBoy, magesha, Duke'r and 9 others like this.
  20. senlakshman
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2014

rajess_in likes this.