CLUB INDIA Reborn

1. shantanuparadkar
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

shantanuparadkar , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Read the news that CM gonna support OTA update in india.
    superb news to begin my day
    very good morning to all

rangaphy9 likes this.
  2. gurvareddy
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

gurvareddy , Dec 6, 2014 :
    @raj007... looks like you share an invite early morning :D

OALEXANDER and raj007 like this.
  3. sukanta76
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

sukanta76 , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Thanks for posting. But we would not have any control outside the forum. So if anyone here tries to sell invites do let the Mods know. I am sure your post will make aware of many members here and confirms the buying and selling that is happening on FB.[/QUOTE]

Hi @Dushie..you may want o check out with this 'eclair' here
    upload_2014-12-6_8-52-3.png

OALEXANDER and suriya like this.
  4. vishal7412
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2014

vishal7412 , Dec 6, 2014 :
    any indian invite please share

5. isumit96
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

LalitBarik and suriya like this.
  6. suriya
    Froyo Dec 6, 2014

7. HiggsBoson
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2014

HiggsBoson , Dec 6, 2014 :
    I dont want my Watsapp images be shown in Gallery ...!!

Any way to do this ...??o_O

8. ramskk2
    Eclair Dec 6, 2014

ramskk2 , Dec 6, 2014 :
    In the first quarter of 2015

apurv.anand likes this.
  9. imraanz
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

imraanz , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Maybe you can use an ap to lock entire gallery. Or if is there a folder lock ap to lock whatsapp images you can use that but then ho2 whatsapp will access them. It is bit tricky

HiggsBoson likes this.
  10. anandprabhu
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2014

anandprabhu , Dec 6, 2014 :
    I am so happy to have got an invite from Amazon and ordered OnePlus. Now waiting for the phone to reach my hands !

gurvareddy and suriya like this.
  11. rangaphy9
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

rangaphy9 , Dec 6, 2014 :
    wonderful dance...

12. Kaushiktechno
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2014

13. rakish
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2014

rakish , Dec 6, 2014 :
    I haD entered and updated my details to get an India specific Invite . I understand that many new members are getting invites . How to check my status ?

14. haris_wani
    Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2014

haris_wani , Dec 6, 2014 :
    i ordered the dizrtonic ultra and already have nillkin glass tempered glass. just as an added accessory i wanted to have flip cover as well.

GoonerBoy and Dushie like this.
  15. Dushie
    Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2014

Dushie , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Please read page one. I see you have not yet done the basic steps for Club India enrollment. Signature is not updated properly.
    Well, anyways you look at it. If you share one now, chances are high you can get one back later from CI. Otherwise just keep participating in daily contest you may win one more invite post 15th when results are announced.

Yes, they are reliable. You can use SNS many have used them here and they are good. Comgateway also is good.

16. Exorcist32
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2014

17. vijayank
    Eclair Dec 6, 2014

vijayank , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Not sure if anyone observed. I'm guessing everybody who participated in the contest will get an invite. How do i know?Each of the contest have 500/750/1000/1250(/1500?) invites each but going by the analytics (no. of shares) expected to participate is way too less. If i get enough likes I'll show why anyone and everyone will get invite before 15 dec!!!

Apparently I need to make a minimum of 5 posts to be eligible for posting a thread. So here is my second attempt :)
    Note- I'm reposting the message to get better reach, dont mean to spam the forum. Also I'm looking to buy OPO and I've been watching the happenings pretty closely.

axresh and S RAJESH like this.
  18. Dushie
    Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2014

Dushie , Dec 6, 2014 :
    @chetho
    Just checked the status your COD package is out for delivery as of now. Dropped you an email too. You would have got sms also as i put your no last night for delivery updates.

Enjoy your phone :)

Just a matter of time should happen. I did COD for Chetho he is local from Bangalore and getting the phone in one day.

OALEXANDER and Exorcist32 like this.
  19. isumit96
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

isumit96 , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Asking for likes is against the rules, please edit your post.

20. Dushie
    Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2014

Dushie , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Guys one time limited Offer. I am willing to do a COD for one of the oldest member of Club India . So all you oldies waiting to get your hands on Opo it's your time now. Jut make sure you have completed all the formalities on page 1 and have an updated signature.

Reply fast and you may get lucky.