CLUB INDIA Reborn

1. imraanz
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

imraanz , Dec 6, 2014 :
    This can be one of the reason, but then if the member is old and willing to share his own invites later there should not be a problem in sharing the code, just my thought.

2. sreekumar14378
    Froyo Dec 6, 2014

prashant sahni and kunapareddy like this.
  3. asitpatadia
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

asitpatadia , Dec 6, 2014 :
    I have one ISI to share. Will give it to the person who is ready to by OPO now itself.
    Only PM for request.

axresh and sach185 like this.
  4. raj007
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2014

raj007 , Dec 6, 2014 :
    To avoid scalpers .. A lot of people are taking invites and selling them on ebay and olx

5. imTSS
    KitKat Dec 6, 2014

Dushie likes this.
  6. rams99899
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2014

magesha and Dushie like this.
  7. imraanz
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

imraanz , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Yes That point is true, these ppl who are selling them shouldn't be entertained.
    Why I wanted not have COD by some one else to have the joy of ordering it myself, nothing apart from that.

suriya likes this.
  8. chetho
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

9. Dushie
    Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2014

Dushie , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Just be patient . Participate in daily contest.Plenty of invites are coming out. It;s just a matter of time. I got 4 more yesterday apart from the 10 i got on Tuesday. I am participating in the daily contest to get more. Others should also do the same so we can help folks out.

What Raj said below is true. There are many folks who have got 2 invites from Club India and they said the invite expired before the claimed or it did not work.It is very challenging for us to differentiate if folks are asking for reselling or actually buying. Also some people took the invite and did not place the order on time and it expired. So lot of things happen.

Also as i write this post i am happy to say that in the last 4 days Club India and its members have shared the invite with 110 people which is a huge number. All this has only been possible by the active members and new folks who joined us recently and have contributed in helping us and others out here.

10. wootme
    Froyo Dec 6, 2014

wootme , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Hi,

Could you/anyone tell me, where will be getting the invites once we purchase the phone?

1. Are the invites automatically added on OPO account?
    2. It comes to the email we first registered with on amazon
    3. It will be send on the account you used to buy OPO on amazon.

Little background: I have 3 invites all registered with different email on amazon, I have used 1 using this account on OPO and a new account on amazon. So all 3 accounts are different. Now I am not sure which account will receive the new free invites that I will be getting.

Any guidance help will be appreciated.
    PS: sorry for crosspost :/

11. imraanz
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

imraanz , Dec 6, 2014 :
    You are absolutely right I have been participating in all contests 1. from amazon and 4 from oneplus one forums so far and I intend to participate for the day 5 contest as well, hopeful that I may get one invite, I don;t need many just "One" No Plus or Minus But Just "One"

suriya and Dushie like this.
  12. asitpatadia
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

asitpatadia , Dec 6, 2014 :
    It's shared. No more PMs please. Congrats @sach185. Enjoy your OPO.

13. ram300492
    Froyo Dec 6, 2014

14. Padameshwar
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2014

Padameshwar , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Hi All, Can anyone share me an invite . I have been waiting for quite a long time now. Thanking you in anticipation.

15. Karan Kakkar
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2014

Karan Kakkar , Dec 6, 2014 :

16. imraanz
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

imraanz , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Hey man read the first post get your self eligible for the invite and then stand in queue as you know there are many in Que but you need to be eligible for the invite first.

Dushie likes this.
  17. Dushie
    Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2014

Dushie , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Joined on Tuesday with 3 posts. Yes i do see you have been waiting for a long time.
    On a lighter note. Read the first page everything is there and update your signature.

Please read page 1. Everything is there. Do not post personal information here.

pvenkatin likes this.
  18. suriya
    Froyo Dec 6, 2014

suriya , Dec 6, 2014 :
    first of THANKS TO
    Dushie for order ,,,
    next to 1nfected for sharing the invite ...filled the donor form & submitted the invite to club hopefully some will get it ... & next to

raj007
    for asking if neede a invite & trying to help ....

axresh and Dushie like this.
  19. suriya
    Froyo Dec 6, 2014

20. asitpatadia
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014