CLUB INDIA Reborn

1. Dushie
    Jelly Bean Dec 10, 2014

Dushie , Dec 10, 2014 :
    I am loving this. I am just a casual user of the phone with few apps more office mails and calling. That also most of the time on wifi. I would not mind to go back to 25r from 44s one i get my phone if i can get such long battery backup. Power save mode is fine with me as i don't do any gaming on the phone.

Same here, still have 3 in my mailbox expiring today and one in my cart have to do COD for it.
    I am wondering if India launch is actually back firing for Opo. They are flooding invites and because of all the issues folks are facing if they sell 100 phones at lest 15 would be returned to Amazon. This number may grow up if the yellow tint and other issues catch more momentum.

Also i do not know what Opo will do with the used returned phones. Will we have a refurbish sale at lower cost on ebay or a price discount on these phones once they bring them back to market. As return stocks would pile up with time. They can give them as replacement for faulty phones in service center. But will so many phones come up as faulty for service later. Or use them for service.

Yes, back to good old days finally after a long time.

Stop spamming yaar. So many posts. No invites here. If you want to buy phone on COD let me know i can order and ship from Amazon for you.

Nope we stopped some time back. No more invites sharing here. If you do want a phone let me know i can place a COD for you from Amazon as i have one in my cart.

itish likes this.
  2. abhilashcozy
    Eclair Dec 10, 2014

3. lefttobleed
    Honeycomb Dec 10, 2014

lefttobleed , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Just managed to open xda by telling my IT, 'WTF how can u block XDA' :)
    Your issue sounds like a bug in v2.2. Temasek himself is looking into it.
    However this is your chance to help them. Find a solution and let the developer know. Thats what i used to do out there before. Thats why i install so many roms, to report and help the developers. Try the solutions given by people above. Hope you have installed SU if it is needed to be installed for Temaseks rom.

4. lefttobleed
    Honeycomb Dec 10, 2014

5. Rakesh Rathore
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

Rakesh Rathore , Dec 10, 2014 :
    OnePlus One has a hugest reputation in the word mobile market. we warmly welcome OnePlus initiative to come in India by saying "Namaste OnePlus One":)
    We also invite OnePlus One in the "Make in India" initiative started by our Honorable Prime Minister Mr. Modi.

Stay healthy and happy..........
    with warm regards,
    Rakesh Rathore

6. harshalg
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 10, 2014

harshalg , Dec 10, 2014 :
    can you help @Nvidia100199 ....he wants to buy a 1+1 and he has contacted me for the same.... please verify him and if found suitable, offer him a solution

Nvidia100199 likes this.
  7. rohitanand
    KitKat Writers' Club Dec 10, 2014

rohitanand , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Nope we stopped some time back. No more invites sharing here. If you do want a phone let me know i can place a COD for you from Amazon as i have one in my cart.[/QUOTE]

Got mine this 3rd DEC... Thanks for asking.... Got few invites to share... that's why I asked.... Shared them outside this thread though....

:)

Dushie likes this.
  8. axresh
    Froyo Dec 10, 2014

abhilashcozy likes this.
  9. lefttobleed
    Honeycomb Dec 10, 2014

It is a bug. See the latest post in XDA by temasek

10. harshalg

but i'm on v2.1.... but i will do that :)...thanks!

lefttobleed likes this.
  11. abhilashcozy
    Eclair Dec 10, 2014

12. axresh
    Froyo Dec 10, 2014

axresh , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Np, enjoy you opo! Share your experience once u get it, Remain active on thread pls....

abhilashcozy likes this.
  13. alemc2
    Honeycomb Dec 10, 2014

alemc2 , Dec 10, 2014 :
    So what is the progress. Did you edit the /system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl file and did it work as expected after reboot?
    The other file doesn't seem to be there for our device. Anyway its not requires those are just search paths, one file is enough.

14. Ramesh1249

Ramesh1249 , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Hi guys can anyone share one invite, i need one invite for my friend.

Note: i know there will be no sharing in this thread but there are no other threads for asking invites and no contests also going.

15. igeekyayush
    KitKat Dec 10, 2014

igeekyayush , Dec 10, 2014 :
    So you suggesting OnePlus to start production in India too :3

16. harshalg

temasek has found the solution!!
    here's what he has to say after seeing a screenshot of the button settings on 1+1:

Thanks

That confirmed my suspicion.

Bacon missing a hardware keys category to disable / enable hardware keys.

@katinatez

Pls add this overlay to your device common branch.

https://github.com/temasek/android_d...688eeff350ccb9

17. Dushie
    Jelly Bean Dec 10, 2014

Dushie , Dec 10, 2014 :
    sure,I messaged him as i can COD for him. Waiting for a reply now.

harshalg likes this.
  18. lefttobleed
    Honeycomb Dec 10, 2014

K maybe katinez has not put that commit in 2.1 too.
    Also try the new music stutter fix someone has put up there.

19. Funk Wizard
    Moderator Moderator Dec 10, 2014

Funk Wizard , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Bro, try a data wipe after you have edited, I believe key mappings are only read at the first boot after flashing the ROM and will be stored in a database on the data partition. This database won't be updated when the values in generic.kl are changed, thus doing a data wipe will trigger reading your changed values from generic.kl, Give it a try !!

20. LalitBarik
    Honeycomb Dec 10, 2014

LalitBarik , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Hi Friends,

Amazon had specified Dec. 17, 2014 as the estimated date of delivery of my OPO but I was hoping that I will receive it on Dec. 11, 2014. But surprisingly I will receive my OPO today on Dec. 10, 2014 itself.

I am very excited. Now the waiting is killing me. Hoping that I will receive a unit of OPO without any problem. Wish me luck. Also suggest me what should I do first after I get my hands on the beast.

haris_wani and Dushie like this.