Cupcake Jan 6, 2015

2. kiran123
    Froyo Jan 6, 2015

kiran123 , Jan 6, 2015 :
    good mrng

3. jangidsushil
    Gingerbread Jan 6, 2015

jangidsushil , Jan 6, 2015 :
    Hi All... I am Sushil Jangid... Scientist @ MCIT... Lost my SG4.. Waiting for OPO India Invite :)

kiran123 likes this.
  4. kiran123
    Froyo Jan 6, 2015

5. amit_1raj
    Gingerbread Jan 6, 2015

amit_1raj , Jan 6, 2015 :
    i have shared it with you.. check you pm. :)

6. Naman Bhalla
    Recognized developer Recognized Developer Jan 6, 2015

7. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Jan 6, 2015

8. jangidsushil
    Gingerbread Jan 6, 2015

9. Naman Bhalla

Naman Bhalla , Jan 6, 2015 :
    It will take around 150 minutes for you then.Do tell me the procedure for installation too via PM

Dhrumin226 likes this.
  10. amoljoshi
    Gingerbread Jan 6, 2015

Dhrumin226 likes this.
  11. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Jan 6, 2015

Vicky_cbe , Jan 6, 2015 :
    sure mate

Dhrumin226 likes this.
  12. hetalk
    Jan 6, 2015

hetalk , Jan 6, 2015 :
    Cramer's entry was always the highlight. People used to watch just for that scene.
    That's what happens when geeks touch base .. :D
    That's the spirit !!
    Congrats on your invite and purchase.
    I, probably, have about 5 posts (maybe even less) outside this thread. I guess they'll ask me to re-register. :p
    If you're using swiftkey, you can disable vibration and lot of other stuff in swiftkey settings.
    Zamana kharaab hai, bhai. Don't worry, people have burnt their hands a few times here, so are being extra careful.
    Not exactly correct. Core wars is a bit different than the megapixel wars.
    Again, am not a apple fan, except that their os is pretty much solid, albeit not highly customizable. So, I'll reserve rest of my comments to myself.
    I think it's a leftover from their kitkat builds. I'd not attempt to test it out, as of now.
    Euphoria is the LP name for Mahdi-ROM. Same guy Altaf's the main dev for Euphoria.
    They're adding features slowly and surely. As of now, it's pretty much same as any other standard LP rom, with less features, but is very stable.

I used to love the last thing on that show, when Sienfeld would do his stand-up thing.
    Same experience here. I'd stay away from sound mods on initial builds. Because there are so many different things different ROM/Kernel guys are trying out, a conflict can screw up something else.
    It looks like a nice app. But, I'd think to myself "Do I need it?" and then install something.
    I just downloaded Blisspop1.6, latest AK kernel, latest radio, etc and am gonna flash it. Will report my findings.
    hehe .. you're late. You already gave me an invite on 3rd december :D
    I used to like Friends, but later on they started getting all tangled amongst themselves, so gave up on it.
    .. and there was that awesomest of all "The king of queens". Used to be my fav.
    They'll continue shipping opos with cm11s, till court stops them again. Trust me.
    Their own ROM is a long way from being release candidate.

13. Naman Bhalla

Naman Bhalla , Jan 6, 2015 :
    Does anyone own a Blue OnePlus One Flip Cover here ?
    Please reply with the pics (from all angles and after opening) and review of how it looks .
    Thanks.

Dhrumin226 likes this.
  14. Funk Wizard
    Moderator Moderator Jan 6, 2015

prakashsr91 and Dhrumin226 like this.
  15. hetalk
    Jan 6, 2015

hetalk , Jan 6, 2015 :
    Iphone is mostly for salespeople and college students. Former one like it because it's stable and you cannot do much wrong with it. Later ones like it because its a shiny new toy that they got.
    I've got a black one and it looks awesome.

LalitBarik, Dhrumin226 and HiggsBoson like this.
  16. nitesh.kawale
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 6, 2015

17. Kanthbros
    Donut Jan 6, 2015

18. umeshkrishnan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 6, 2015

umeshkrishnan , Jan 6, 2015 :
    Back to normalcy after the long vacation period..

WOW!!! Good tips..

Is there anything that you don't know? :)

Dhrumin226 and HiggsBoson like this.
  19. kevin4nivek
    Jelly Bean Jan 6, 2015

kevin4nivek , Jan 6, 2015 :
    Thanks a lot buddy. I went mad searching this. More because last time i was able to do it myself but this time I was somehow unable to navigate to the same place. :confused::confused::confused: Short term memory loss I suppose. :eek::eek::D:D

20. hetalk
    Jan 6, 2015

hetalk , Jan 6, 2015 :
    California almonds Khao ! :D