CLUB INDIA Reborn

1. vireshwadekar
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2016

vireshwadekar , Jan 4, 2016 :
    Hey can anyone tell me or give me a link on how to back up and format and again restore all the apps with data on my opo im running on 12.1-YOG4PAS1NO
    THANKS

2. itish
    Jelly Bean Jan 15, 2016

itish , Jan 15, 2016 :
    use titanium backup plus..check youtube for better understanding

ravi4ever likes this.
  3. anishtrip
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2016

4. anishtrip
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2016

anishtrip , Jan 28, 2016 :
    Phones from OnePlus always manage to get talked about. And OnePlus 3 is no exception. Speculations about it have already started surfacing and from what reports suggest, the handset will be powered by 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC and sport full-HD 1080x1920p display. It is speculated to be similar to OnePlus 2 in design, come with a 4,000mAh battery and run on Cyanogen OS based on Android Marshmallow.

5. Naman Bhalla
    Recognized developer Recognized Developer May 5, 2016

Naman Bhalla , May 5, 2016 :
    A BIGGGGGG BUMP​

Hi Guys !!! Anyone has any referral for Reliance Jio ? I need 4.Would be great if anyone can arrange for me.

Just had talks with Relaince Digital Express employee and they told that person with invite will have to purchase a LYF Handset starting Rs 5500 and will get free SIM + Free Unlimited 4G,WiFi,Voice Calls,Roaming etc (everything except International Roaming) . Would be great if one of you can help me get these referrals.
    PS : http://rtn.asia/t-t/19429/exclusive...c-launch-starts-buy-lyf-phone-to-get-free-sim
    And yeah,SIM will only work with LYF headset for 3 months and then you can use on any network.Just now confirmed from a person.
    Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
    Naman.

Dhrumin226 likes this.
  6. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator May 5, 2016

Dhrumin226 likes this.
  7. yg211
    Gingerbread May 5, 2016

yg211 , May 5, 2016 :
    Need a help.. Whenever i download a pdf file from google chrome, it gets stored in the download manager.. Im not able to rename the file in the download manager. Also in the file manager, in the downloads folder that file doesn't show up. Can anybody help? (COS 12.1)

Dhrumin226 likes this.
  8. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator May 6, 2016

OALEXANDER , May 6, 2016 :
    Under download it should be under some sub folder which you need to check.
    Tap the file and you should see the rename option there.

Dhrumin226 likes this.
  9. OALEXANDER

10. yg211
    Gingerbread May 6, 2016

yg211 , May 6, 2016 :
    In downloads manager when i hold the file, the only option available is to delete or share the file.
    And in file manager>download folder, there is no sub folder.
    Dont knw where the downloaded file is getting stored

11. OALEXANDER

OALEXANDER , May 6, 2016 :
    You need to check each subfolder. Say example you will have documents/ whatsapp/music /dcim folders
    similarly you will see others. check it out.

PRK.R likes this.
  12. yg211
    Gingerbread May 7, 2016

yg211 , May 7, 2016 :
    Not there.. No luck :(

13. yg211
    Gingerbread May 7, 2016

yg211 , May 7, 2016 :
    Did a little testing.. Songs, zip files, apk file, etc are getting stored in downloads folder.. But pdf files are not getting stored there.. Dont know why.. Can you download a pdf file and check whether it is getting stored in downloads folder?

14. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator May 9, 2016

OALEXANDER , May 9, 2016 :
    I have tested and works fine.
    There is file manager and there is download folder.
    Dont check the download folder inside file manager , you wont see it .
    The root of download folder you can see it stored but you cannot rename it , unless you move it under file manager. Check it out should would work

PRK.R likes this.
  15. yg211
    Gingerbread May 9, 2016

yg211 , May 9, 2016 :
    That is what im saying. Downloading any file should place it in downloads folder in file manager. But that does not happen in case of pdf file. It only goes to the download manager. And moving file from download manager(or call it download app) to file manager is not possible as the only option provided by download manager is to delete and share the file. Irritating thing. Checked with a friend too. Pdf File doesn't get stored in files manager in his phone. Must be software issue. But thanks for the time :)

OALEXANDER likes this.
  16. Tariq A. Ahmed
    Gingerbread May 11, 2016

Tariq A. Ahmed , May 11, 2016 :
    Check in documents folder or MyFavorite folder

17. itish
    Jelly Bean May 11, 2016

itish , May 11, 2016 :
    I suggest to install ES File Explorer It's best file manager. it have a search option in which you can search your downloaded file. I works same for root/non root devices. file move options are same as windows.
    p.s. It's free.
    Try settings>apps> all apps> download> clear cache, clear default etc etc...

OALEXANDER likes this.
  18. itish
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2016

itish , Dec 2, 2016 :
    last post is even mine that too 7 months old..kya din the CI fourm ke..alvidaa...

19. Nidhin Raj
    KitKat Dec 2, 2016

Nidhin Raj , Dec 2, 2016 :
    lol :)

20. Kattis
    Marshmallow Jan 22, 2017

itish, OALEXANDER and PRK.R like this.