Cm 13 with FP

1. mattylew80
    Honeycomb Mar 8, 2016

mattylew80 , Mar 8, 2016 :
    that is what i figured. not sure why i can't even get through one without it kicking me out

2. Notch_1608
    Honeycomb Mar 8, 2016

Notch_1608 , Mar 8, 2016 :
    Wait, what factory reset? I don't understand.

EDIT: Ohhh, you mean factory reset in TWRP. Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you did the factory reset in OOS like a noob. :p

Maybe you could try wipe>advanced wipe>wipe system, data, cache and Dalvik cache [DON'T WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE] in TWRP, and lemme know how it goes. :D

3. frederikkamph
    Gingerbread Mar 8, 2016

4. Souviik
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2016

Souviik , Mar 8, 2016 :
    I don't know, but I think after flashing this build my OPT is taking more time to charge. Anyone else with the same issuue?

5. mido25
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 8, 2016

mido25 , Mar 8, 2016 :
    change the battery mode to 'quick' and it can be improved

6. MafiaTechTeam
    Jelly Bean Mar 8, 2016

MafiaTechTeam , Mar 8, 2016 :
    ive tried both :/ proceeding to unroot etc and start from OOS then cm13 wish me luck

Notch_1608 likes this.
  7. stubbysado
    Froyo Mar 8, 2016

lilrob1213 and lineoxkun like this.
  8. christopher78
    Honeycomb Mar 8, 2016

christopher78 , Mar 8, 2016 :
    Do i have to be on TWRP 3.0.0.X to flash the ROM or i can be on TWRP 2.8.7.0?
    Also how can I differentiate the stable builds with No FP and the buggy builds with FP working?

9. dhanninacs
    Gingerbread Mar 9, 2016

dhanninacs , Mar 9, 2016 :
    Latest build is working with no probs for me! Wow you have to try to understand the difference...

10. Notch_1608
    Honeycomb Mar 9, 2016

Notch_1608 , Mar 9, 2016 :
    Let me guide you through it once again. Maybe you missed something. Also, if you aren't on TWRP 3.0.0-2, I recommend that you install it from here: https://dl.twrp.me/oneplus2/ :)
    Steps:
    1) Download Grarak's latest CM build: https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=Grarak&dl=Grarak/cm-13.0-20160308-UNOFFICIAL-oneplus2.zip
    2) Download gapps (arm64, 6.0) from opengapps.org
    3) Copy the CM zip and the gapps zip to your phone
    4) Go to TWRP, select wipe, select advanced wipe, and wipe System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache [Very important - Don't wipe internal storage].
    5) Now there isn't any OS on your phone. In TWRP, select install, and install the CM zip, followed by the gapps zip. (make sure you install them both at the same time, i.e., don't exit the recovery until you install both)
    6) OPTIONAL: XPOSED: If you want xposed on your phone, you can flash the framework from the recovery (xposed v80 arm64 sdk23 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811).
    7) ROOT: To get root access, you don't need to flash SuperSU. You need to go to dev options once the ROM boots up and you'll have the option to enable root access there itself.
    8) Once you're done flashing CM, gapps (and xposed), go to wipe, advanced wipe, and wipe cache and Dalvik cache.
    9) In TWRP, click reboot, click system, and let Android do its thing.

Lemme know if that works for you. :D

Pirmas likes this.
  11. dhanninacs
    Gingerbread Mar 9, 2016

12. Androidnoogler
    Eclair Mar 9, 2016

wilzad likes this.
  13. FRSBRZGT86FAN
    Froyo Mar 9, 2016

FRSBRZGT86FAN , Mar 9, 2016 :
    Please remeber to donate to grarak on basketbuild!!! He has worked super hard with his own time on this!!

yagoub fathi and Pirmas like this.
  14. dhanninacs
    Gingerbread Mar 9, 2016

15. Jitesh Saitawadekar
    KitKat Mar 9, 2016

Jitesh Saitawadekar , Mar 9, 2016 :
    I'll just wait for few more days..or almost a week for the review & wait for more stable rom to be released.If everything works like a charm i think ill unlock my bootloader for the first time.:D

christopher78 likes this.
  16. Pirmas
    Gingerbread Mar 9, 2016

Pirmas , Mar 9, 2016 :
    At lest for me, this rom is stable. I use it with both sim active. Bluetooth is working, wifi, LTE, everything is nice and smooth. FP works well. Just sometimes randomly when unlocked, phone app pops up.

Jitesh Saitawadekar likes this.
  17. Jitesh Saitawadekar
    KitKat Mar 9, 2016

Jitesh Saitawadekar , Mar 9, 2016 :
    Thank you appreciated...would like to no more about stability :D

18. frederikkamph
    Gingerbread Mar 9, 2016

frederikkamph , Mar 9, 2016 :
    I have been using the rom since first fps build got out. No reboots, no fc, no wifi drop, bluetooth work flawless! Doze works perfect, wifi speed is fine again.

Pirmas and Jitesh Saitawadekar like this.
  19. pryggi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 9, 2016

pryggi , Mar 9, 2016 :
    Can anyone on this latest build test and confirm, if photo spheres work in Google Camera or Streetview app?
    Thanks in advance!

20. christopher78
    Honeycomb Mar 9, 2016