CM12.0 YNG1TAS213 update

1. tejeswar
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2015

tejeswar , Jun 26, 2015 :
    Battery drains a lot :(
    i was happy with the previous build, how can i go back ?
    i did take a backup using TWRP, if i restore will i have all my apps,data and settings as it was before ? or do i need to install everything again?

sshaff likes this.
  2. Mrinal Roy
    Eclair Jun 26, 2015

3. asmsan
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2015

asmsan , Jun 26, 2015 :
    Hi Helen...
    I just bought OnePlus One for my wife on 19th June 2015...I was very happy...but the camera is real disappointment. While I record videos of my little one...I get many flickers on the screen (Major horizontal lines) and that gets captured on the video that is being recorded.
    I did the updates today, just to enhance the performance, but now the phone gets heated up...It feels like holding a real hot phone in hand while using it.
    You guys still need to make OnePlus One more stable and good... it is still a very immature phone.
    This is really annoying and I have decided to return back the OnePlus One for the refunds...
    Real shame and a major disappointment.

sshaff likes this.
  4. poweruser0001
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2015

poweruser0001 , Jun 26, 2015 :
    The process of this minor update wasn't as nightmarish as the previous major update.
    Please consider the issue of battery draining for the 12.1 update. The phone needs to be charged everyday even though the usage is minimal. I had a few bad experiences when the battery was completely drained off the next morning.

5. sshaff
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2015

sshaff , Jun 26, 2015 :
    Your gain is my l loss. Extreme battery drain. Google play services crashed. To of back is hot. I want the previous version.

6. Samuel77
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2015

7. Dvoraak
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2015

Dvoraak , Jun 26, 2015 :
    For those with battery issues....

I'm running Caulkin's stock rooted version of this update (XDA). I cut the processor speed in half (1267 MHz) with ROM Toolbox (Play Store) and the phone is still quick and flawless running Nova Launcher. I haven't done any gaming but YouTube, browsers and social sites are no problem at all and system apps open quickly...... and the battery life is now very respectable.
    The only noticeable downside is app indexing is a little slow and scrolling sometimes suffers a bit. Not too bad a sacrifice for good battery life.

8. LuPi
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2015

9. palak.jalan
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2015

palak.jalan , Jun 26, 2015 :
    I updated my phone with the new version and now it feels like a bot is operating my phone.:( How can I rollback the update?

10. palak.jalan
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2015

palak.jalan , Jun 26, 2015 :
    I updated my phone with the new version and now it feels like a bot is operating my phone.:( How can I rollback the update?

11. mdezayas54
    Honeycomb Jun 26, 2015

mdezayas54 , Jun 26, 2015 :
    Do u have metropcs?

12. banjotrold
    Froyo Jun 26, 2015

banjotrold , Jun 26, 2015 :
    I can inform you this does NOT work. Still same error in TWRP.. OTA does not install.

13. ketulg
    Eclair Jun 26, 2015

ketulg , Jun 26, 2015 :
    After applying this update my phone misfunctions. Back button automatically works even when I didn't touched on any part of screen.
    My phone was working good before latest update. Please do not update this incremental one.

14. AmelieA
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 26, 2015

AmelieA , Jun 26, 2015 :
    Same here, I've never managed to send a single mms. Have it since 1st october (so, 38r ?). The update did not change that.

15. Turtle22
    Honeycomb Jun 26, 2015

Turtle22 , Jun 26, 2015 :
    Thank you so much for this update! The bug where google play services stops working a few times a minute has improved and my touch issues seem better :) Please tell the cyanogen people to add an easy way to change the lockscreen image though...

16. ScorpioPirate

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015

Malyukh and PRK.R like this.
  17. cedalone
    Jelly Bean Jun 26, 2015

cedalone , Jun 26, 2015 :
    You will have everything as it was when you made the backup

18. jeremyjcummins
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2015

jeremyjcummins , Jun 26, 2015 :
    Awesome. But something else is broken now. Several times a day my wallpaper reverts back to the original theme wallpaper.
    Mild inconvenience warrants MASSIVE OUTRAGE!!! lol :) but yeah just a tiny big I wanted to point out.

19. Suzmaduz

Suzmaduz , Jun 26, 2015 :
    I'm testing typing fast and it senses there are no ghost touches. Yeah succes

Senses, seems*

This update is great!!!!!!

20. ScorpioPirate

ScorpioPirate , Jun 26, 2015 :
    Sure you have "Enable" data on your phone in both placed.
    Open your SMS apk .. Push on the 3 Dots up in right corner, push settings and scroll down to mms settings and be sure your data are set to enable also

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015

mohammodal1 and Cme like this.