CM12S Bugs Thread

1. IlyaM
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2015

IlyaM , Apr 19, 2015 :
    Thanks for reply.
    Could you be more specific? I think I have TWRP on the phone.

2. Manthan_5
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2015

Manthan_5 , Apr 19, 2015 :
    Hey!
    My notification light issue is fixed.
    I just reset my custom light settings for all apps.
    It works even with ambient display on.

3. Manthan_5
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2015

Manthan_5 , Apr 19, 2015 :
    Hey!
    My notification light issue is fixed.
    I just reset my custom light settings for all apps.
    It works even with ambient display on.

VinceCgto likes this.
  4. therealrakshit
    Eclair Apr 19, 2015

therealrakshit , Apr 19, 2015 :
    j
    just remove the widget and add it again the widget is cLock you ll get the promt

er.ritesh21 likes this.
  5. ChefChaudart
    Honeycomb Apr 19, 2015

ChefChaudart , Apr 19, 2015 :
    My camera was crashing.

What I did to solve issue ; I cleaned camera application data, then reboot in recovery and clean cache.

Now, camera seems to be ok.

6. TheDrypa
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2015

TheDrypa , Apr 19, 2015 :
    I have a horrible video playback issue. After a certain amount of time (sometimes 30 seconds, other times 1 minute and 30 seconds in) the video will start to buffer again. As soon as it has loaded again the video stops playing, but the audio continues. When I start jumping around in the video, the video continues again. Never had any issues on Cm11s. I'm not rooted. I have already turned Nuplayer on and off, no change.

Netflix app has no problems. Youtube app has no problems. Youtube via Chrome has no problems. Internal video player doesn't seem to have any issues. This problem only seems to happen with videos embedded in other apps, such as Reddit Now or Twitter.

Does anybody have any ideas? I'm at a loss here.

tastesawesome likes this.
  7. jasonyu94
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2015

jasonyu94 , Apr 19, 2015 :
    Anyone's default google music player not working from time to time? I'm the type of person who likes to turn off every app after use to save battery so I notice my music player glitches and doesn't work until I reboot. Here's a screenshot. If no one knows any current solution, a good music app suggestion works, too. Thanks in advanced!

Attached Files:

therealrakshit likes this.
  8. carburano
    Jelly Bean Apr 19, 2015

9. divyank666
    Froyo Apr 19, 2015

divyank666 , Apr 19, 2015 :
    Thanks. I figured it out after I posted. It seems that the silent in CM profiles works independently of the system volume.

10. Danwport
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2015

Danwport , Apr 19, 2015 :
    Anyone else unable to to lock screen in landscape mode? Only allows me to lock in portrait. Is this a settings fix or will I have to wait for an update? o_O

Thanks.

11. swornakar
    Froyo Apr 19, 2015

swornakar , Apr 19, 2015 :
    After updating to this CM12 - I don't have battery consumption stat displayed. The battery remains at 100% for several hrs, without any stat and says the battery stat is not available.

12. jpayne
    Eclair Apr 19, 2015

jpayne , Apr 19, 2015 :
    I have the same issue when I reboot...but after that no more...I use textra anyway...somewhere I read if you have your default messaging app to anything else you will get this...have not tested though.

13. jpayne
    Eclair Apr 19, 2015

jpayne , Apr 19, 2015 :
    Have the same exact thing...don't use google messanger...I use textra...if you found a fix would love to know.

14. AndyPober
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 19, 2015

AndyPober , Apr 19, 2015 :
    Use App Themer to change the theme of the problem app.

15. AndyPober
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 19, 2015

AndyPober , Apr 19, 2015 :
    settings -> wifi -> advanced (from menu) -> Scanning always available
    Turn it off.

16. Jspectro
    Gingerbread Apr 19, 2015

Jspectro , Apr 19, 2015 :
    Actually found a fix from someone. In the APN settings, delete all but your current one (you can reset them back if needed), and then it worked for me. At&t for me if that makes a difference.

17. Chiel
    Froyo Apr 19, 2015

Chiel , Apr 19, 2015 :
    I did a dirty flash (sideload via bootmenu) and I have all kinds of issues:
    Ghosttouches with swype-keyboard (barely useable)
    Transparent weather app can't connect to the clock-alarmmenu (have to create new cLock-widget)
    Laggy response.
    In short: I'd love to go back to 11s stock which was ok for me. Now I have to find an easy way how-to.

18. venomizer
    Gingerbread Apr 19, 2015

venomizer , Apr 19, 2015 :
    When I get to low battery (<15%) my batter level disappears from the status bar and the circle is just shown empty. Its the same icon when you pull down the quick settings bar too. The only way I can see the actual level is to go into detailed battery stats page (its at 8% here).

Attached Files:

19. Witt6116
    Donut Apr 19, 2015

Witt6116 , Apr 19, 2015 :
    I havnt cleared my cache data, and worked fine, just wondering if anyone has came across any problems as of yet? My battery life says it won't last to long! Anyone else have these problems?

20. ian_wright
    Froyo Apr 19, 2015

ian_wright , Apr 19, 2015 :
    When I reboot my phone, it takes it a good 2-3 minutes just for it to get cellular signal.

Does anyone else have this issue?