CM12S Bugs Thread

1. koen.geerts
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

koen.geerts , Sep 13, 2015 :
    I am having issues with locking my phone. It can't be put in sleep and the lockscreen will never show up when I wake the phone. The tile for the lockscreen is on, so it should be showing it. When I received a notification and the phone was turned into 'sleep', the lockscreen is shown. Otherwise the screen just lightens up and continues where I turned the phone to sleep.

2. maanit123
    Gingerbread Sep 14, 2015

maanit123 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    After updating to CM12.1 I have lost the feature to share contacts and business cards from phone book.

3. dDust
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

dDust , Sep 14, 2015 :
    I am having the same issue with microphone. People not hearing me except when putting on speaker. Very annoying though since I can't use my phone when there is people around me ...

Any fix ?

Edit : I am full stock COS 12.1. No root.

koolkosh likes this.
  4. jay_jay_nyc
    Gingerbread Sep 14, 2015

jay_jay_nyc , Sep 14, 2015 :
    There was no fix that I could of found at all. So it lead me no choice to go to oxygen os. Sorry CM.

5. dDust
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

dDust , Sep 14, 2015 :
    I saw in an other post that disabling "Ok Google" feature from Google app fixed this issue. I just tried and it is working well so far !

jay_jay_nyc likes this.
  6. hendrab
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

hendrab , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Hi I've search comments on this forum regarding hw+ MX player compatibility fix. Some may have this problem and some don't that's because it works on some movie type.. I've ripped some YouTube videos, mkvs, mp4 and watched most of them on the go. I've experience videos unable to play on most of my anime's mp4 files. Because of this I had to switch to hw mode. While this is the case, there were never been the incompatible case occurs with CM11 ROMs. For tests you can rip some anime off kissanime.com and test if it worked on yours, I am 120% sure it will fail.. This is working fine on other rom such as oxygen os and xenonhd ROM.. Please fix this, since I've waited since the beginning of cm12 release

7. djunzwang
    Donut Sep 14, 2015

djunzwang , Sep 14, 2015 :
    I have the all stock 12.1 with no root as well. Similar problem, if I plug my headphones (xiaomi piston 3 with microphone) in while on call, my microphone stops working. If I plug it in before the call, it works. I use OK Google quite a bit so wouldn't really want to disable it.

8. anandc1306
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2015

anandc1306 , Sep 16, 2015 :
    Hey Guys,
    I really miss the face unlock feature from the previous 11s version of Cyanogen mod .
    Is there anyway they can bring it back in their next release . It worked like magic .
    Sadly its not found anymore in the latest version.

How many people would like that feature back !

Anand.

9. mandeepjosan
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2015

alamzeeshan likes this.
  10. nmasi1211
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2015

nmasi1211 , Sep 16, 2015 :
    I recently had to manually flash the latest ota update as the one I received bricked my phone in a way... It remained stuck in the oneplus boot screen. It is now recovered, however ever since all my app reloaded and installed after doing factory reset, many of my app including Facebook, Twitter, Google drive benchmark etc all ask for an update installation BUT they still reappear after trying to install. And then often timrs would say app not installed... Very Con fused. Phone works fine but,usuallywhen trying to connect to WiFi or Internet or messaging it goes back to that screen and asks for a bajillion updates

11. supertopo
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2015

supertopo , Sep 17, 2015 :
    Hola soy de Argentina, compre por ******* un oneplus one pero no anda en 4g, dice modelo A0001 que supuestamente es el modelo internacional segun la pagina http://www.willmyphonework.net/ pero para mi sorpresa en la tapa dice China Mobile, alguien me podria dar una mano?? Gracias de antemano.

12. supertopo
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2015

supertopo , Sep 17, 2015 :
    I am from Argentina , buy a one OnePlus by ******* but not walk in 4g says A0001 model is supposedly the model according to international http://www.willmyphonework.net/ page but to my surprise at the top says China Mobile, someone could give me a hand ?? Thanks in advance.

13. idbl_fanatic1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 17, 2015

idbl_fanatic1 , Sep 17, 2015 :
    I have missed quite a few pages here so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned, but under settings>about phone>Phone number, etc. It is no longer showing my phone number like it did in the previous version of CM. Anyone else see this?

**EDIT** it is now listed under SIM Status

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015

14. Dron99
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2015

Dron99 , Sep 18, 2015 :
    Under dialer type *#*#4636#*#*
    Go to Phone Info, if you should see your mobile number, then let it be as is.

It may vary between OS's.

15. Charabia
    Honeycomb Sep 29, 2015

Charabia , Sep 29, 2015 :
    Counting of mobile data doesn't seem to be exact each month there is a difference of 10Mb between operator and app (it overcount)

16. salmanz4
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2015

salmanz4 , Sep 29, 2015 :
    I just got my OPO Yesterday, am running CM 11.0-XNF9XBS28K. Should I upgrade to CM12. any input and advice is appreciated.
    thanks

17. pepsy89
    Honeycomb Oct 1, 2015

pepsy89 , Oct 1, 2015 :
    Hey guys i am having a big problem with my phone.
    I use Orange in Romania, and i am having problems with sending sms, i can send sms but some of my friends that are on iphone same network Orange, they don't recive my SMS even on my OPO it's says Messege send, and if i restart my phone in the first second my opo starts they recive it. Can you please help me...

18. gus6464
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2015

gus6464 , Oct 1, 2015 :
    This new CM update is a pile of junk. My phone now disconnects from mobile network constantly and battery life is absolute trash. My Nexus 6P can't come fast enough to replace this junk.

19. smoledman
    Donut Oct 2, 2015

smoledman , Oct 2, 2015 :
    Did the bug where your Google account would randomly get deleted get fixed?

20. audifanatic
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2015

audifanatic , Oct 4, 2015 :
    I'm having problems with Bluetooth (CM 12.1-YOG4PAS1N0). It repeatedly disconnects or fails to connect at all to my Motorola T605 car kit.