CM12S Bugs Thread

1. lawrence15
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2015

lawrence15 , Oct 7, 2015 :
    one bug which i have had for a fair bit now and have lived with it but its starting to really annoy me, i have had it from 5.0.1 and now 5.1.1
    what happens is that sometimes whenever i try to unlock my phone after typining in my pin code, the phone decides to lock itself. what this does is that it turns the screen off and i try to unlock it again and the same issue happens. The only way to resove it is to turn it on and off (usualy once or even twice). has anyone else had this if so how could i resolve this

2. Axf
    Froyo Oct 7, 2015

Axf , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Is it just me or is the recent apps screen really slow, especially when you press the clear all button? My nexus 7 with marshmallow feels a lot smoother all around.

3. Egon
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2015

Egon , Oct 8, 2015 :
    Only Call Quality is very poorly and I think that's a BIG thing for a PHONE!!!

Tried almost everything I could find on this forum but nothing seems to solve the problem!

4. jstepa
    KitKat Oct 8, 2015

jstepa , Oct 8, 2015 :
    Did you also tried to disable "OK Google"?

5. Egon
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2015

Egon , Oct 8, 2015 :
    Yep and also the AudioFix and also TrueCaller!

6. jay_jay_nyc
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2015

jay_jay_nyc , Oct 8, 2015 :
    Well disabling ok google from any screen should of solved the problem unless if it's your carrier.

7. jay_jay_nyc
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2015

jay_jay_nyc , Oct 8, 2015 :
    I believe that it is not cynagen fault that these microphone issues are happening with the phone and it is the Google app becuase I went to oxygen os as well and I had the same exact problem and when I disabled ok google from any screen it fixed the problem. So thanks a lot google with their new updates and new icon .

8. ChandraC
    Gingerbread Oct 12, 2015

9. jon.balon
    Gingerbread Oct 18, 2015

jon.balon , Oct 18, 2015 :
    I can't write to the Internal Storage in any build of CM12.1 custom or stock. I try and take a picture, error message pops up, I try to save image from webpage and it says cannot access internal storage.

What is going on? Any way to fix?

10. mschipperheyn
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2015

mschipperheyn , Oct 19, 2015 :
    I've been having a problem since last CM update and still on this one. When I'm charging the phone and try to operate it, it creates ghost screen touches for every touch I make to the screen. Makes it completely unusable. Might have to do with me replacing a broken screen myself.

11. mrsingh88
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2015

12. Yosshi
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2015

Yosshi , Oct 27, 2015 :
    Not really a bug but a really cool feature i miss is a option to reduce the bluetooth range for Smart Unlock. Tried it with my Mi-band and a 15m unlock range is neither secure nor usable to impress your friends

13. chongy
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2015

chongy , Oct 27, 2015 :
    Hey peeps, I have tried searching and seen other people with the same unanswered issue that today got worse with the update.

The pull down notifications show in a dark grey front on a back background. Previously apps I cared less about and the caller did this, now all my notifications are impossible to read. I'd like to keep the default theme and sounds silly but if any are going to work the one that comes with the phone should! Works fine on my friends one but wierdly ordering a few months apart gave her a perfectly working device and I've had loads of issues

Any suggestions? I've tried contrast and resolution etc. But alas no change.

14. kmitchpg
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2015

kmitchpg , Oct 28, 2015 :

I had the same problem but when I changed to a different theme all the notifications became readable again.I changed to CleanUI Red. It looks rather good, which is a bonus!

15. dbdistin
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 28, 2015

dbdistin , Oct 28, 2015 :
    Since last update, when I play video (eg. Netflix) and put the phone to sleep without completely shutting down the app, the phone freezes after waking.

16. Bigrio
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2015

Bigrio , Oct 29, 2015 :
    I just did a factory reset due to some gps bugs, and everything seems fine, except that the clear image mode on the camera app sets my images in 90 degree orientation. All of the other settings save it correctly as 0 degrees. Can anybody else replicate this?

17. rahimiaziz
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2015

rahimiaziz , Oct 29, 2015 :
    Hi,

I have problem with my video recording mode (attached pic), anybody experience like this before?

Attached Files:

• Vid.png
      Vid.png
      File size:
      696.5 KB
      Views:

18. mark398
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2015

mark398 , Oct 29, 2015 :
    Are you using a flip case with magnet/auto off feature?

19. kolepert
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2015

kolepert , Oct 29, 2015 :
    Yea that happens if you have flip case

20. kolepert
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2015

kolepert , Oct 29, 2015 :
    I have a problem. I love google search bar. And now when i set google search bar for home screen on ON, it shows me a weather bar.... If i click on this weather bar it shows me google site with weather, news.... But i want instantly to search for something... plz help