CM12S Bugs Thread

1. hrishi21007
    Honeycomb Nov 9, 2015

2. chandertalreja
    Gingerbread Nov 9, 2015

chandertalreja , Nov 9, 2015 :
    well anyone else please clear my query.. Just got my obeplus a day back and my cyanogen ver is 12.1-YOG4PAS3B4 ... Strangely when I googled this build number I didn't get any results and it shows I have the latest update.. This thread title States a different build number otherwise.. Please help me out .. Ty

3. devouring1
    Gingerbread Nov 13, 2015

4. Joachim Konrad
    Eclair Nov 14, 2015

Joachim Konrad , Nov 14, 2015 :
    Since the last update the HDR plus Raw data saving don't work.
    With the standard camera app i have to disable Raw data saving to make HDR photos.
    This bug come with the second last incremental update.

5. jmulla100
    Donut Nov 24, 2015

jmulla100 , Nov 24, 2015 :
    Anyone have a fix for connecting the opoto the PC? My computer won't detect it and I cant enable USB debugging in the dev menu. This all happened after I chosebthe option to have my usB connection for charging only.

6. zulhilmi
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2015

7. Arjun ak
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2015

Arjun ak , Dec 6, 2015 :
    oneplus one stil has touch screen issues even after updated touch screen driver.jus download 'marker' frm playstore and check it yourselves.lauch the app,tap the screen with index and middle fingers simultaneously on the screen & you can easily see the ghost swipes.

8. CloneBuscus16
    Cupcake Dec 7, 2015

CloneBuscus16 , Dec 7, 2015 :
    I found one! Sometimes when the screen is rotated to horizontal mode, the on screen buttons seem to slide under the bottom of the phone disabling any action of the home button, back button, or the muti tasking tray. It was fixed when i restarted my OPO but the bug is still exists.

9. bkr32
    Gingerbread Dec 8, 2015

bkr32 , Dec 8, 2015 :
    got two odd bugs, audio playback through speakers gives a muffled crackling sound(bug not present on cm13 nightly) and volume panel quick setting and notification drawer become over sized when changing volume in some apps already reported here https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/BACON-4433

10. Arjun ak
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2015

entrepreneur_ab likes this.
  11. entrepreneur_ab
    Honeycomb Dec 10, 2015

12. entrepreneur_ab
    Honeycomb Dec 10, 2015

13. Found It
    Cupcake Dec 11, 2015

Found It , Dec 11, 2015 :
    So this has been bugging me ever since the update and today by chance I managed to find the fix.

It looks like in the update the Clock widget has been changed as it now has all the colour settings for the font within it.

In your widgets look for one called "cLock" drag it to the page you want it on and a menu will appear with:
    Clock and Alarm
    Weather Panel
    Calendar events.

Within each of these headings you will find a stack of settings including font colours.

Yes OPO owners, you are so frickin welcome!!! :)

14. Blue-agila
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 11, 2015

Blue-agila , Dec 11, 2015 :
    As anyone found the fix for notification font colour being white. I have changed the font style to system which fixes until I reboot then the font goes back to white. I change the font style to default and this fixes it until I reboot and then it goes back to white

15. Superpully
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 11, 2015

Superpully , Dec 11, 2015 :
    Hello guys anyone has problem with WIFI... When i turn it on all devices connected slow down connection incredibly and even on my opo is so freakin slow.... Any idea how to solve it? (Installed on my opo trough adb sideload... so i don't think a wipe could solve it...)

16. DonKingKong
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2015

DonKingKong , Dec 21, 2015 :
    I have a problem with the instagram on the last build.
    Sometimes it's just stuck and then forced close.
    Usually after I reboot it becomes normal again

Is there anything I should do?

17. lokesh3440
    Honeycomb Dec 23, 2015

lokesh3440 , Dec 23, 2015 :
    I think I have solution to your problem. This usually happens when you use any certificates. Go to settings-> Security. Then click on "Clear credentials" option under Credential storage tab.

Robert Powers likes this.
  18. rernkent
    Donut Dec 25, 2015

rernkent , Dec 25, 2015 :
    Hi guys, i booted to cyanogen recovery and wipe cache and data and reboot but it's still stuck at the boot logo. Im using OPO on CM12, i never rooted or touch anything. Just the OTA updates. This happened yesterday after an update.

19. Mat972
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2015

Mat972 , Dec 26, 2015 :
    I installed by mistake the new update with TrueDialer etc nad now my Contacts aren't syncing anymore it say something like "updating in progress" forever >< I can't get calls, the app don't let me see someone who's calling me, I can see the missed call but when I want to add a new number for my contacts list, it crash. I've tried to wipe the cache and data, nothing happened, delete my Google account from my phone and connect it again nothing happened. This update is the worse. Why Cyanogen change something who's working perfectly for something like that....

20. Raaggupta
    Donut Dec 31, 2015