CM12S Bugs Thread

1. DonKingKong
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2015

2. yipinglim
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2016

yipinglim , Jan 7, 2016 :
    Not sure if someone could help me with this, but after the recent update, I'm not given the option to sync my exchange (work account) calendar. I'm only allowed to sync my contacts and email. This is critical since my work calendar is important. Does anyone have any fixes? I'm on Cyanogen 12.1.1.

Screenshot_2016-01-05-16-16-11.jpg

3. OnePlusNerd1
    Froyo Jan 9, 2016

OnePlusNerd1 , Jan 9, 2016 :
    Does anyone know why the system profile selector in the power button menu is gone in the recent update? I saw someone saying they "removed it to overhaul the code". The explanation doesn't seem logic to me because why remove it entirely meanwhile before they ars ready with it?
    This sucks because I used that a lot and it's the best option to choose system profiles. The pull down option ain't that convenient and fast.

Also, they seem to have disabled the options in the system profiles to determine the the lock screen method. This sucks even more.

Any workaround or is this just how it is at the moment?

Retimus likes this.
  4. cynosurexy-1977
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2016

cynosurexy-1977 , Jan 9, 2016 :
    I got notification to upgrade my phone this morning and I did. Then my phone started to restart itself endlessly. I could not use my phone now. Anyone ran into similar problem?

5. Llethander
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2016

Llethander , Jan 9, 2016 :
    I updated my OPO this morning and, once the update finished, found that my dialer was gone. Poof! No trace of it.

6. wamid
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2016

wamid , Jan 11, 2016 :
    Hello,

Sorry if i am writing on the wrong post maybe.

I have problem in the notification bar.

I select flaslight as one of the shortcuts but i doesn't show up. This happend when i updated to 12.1.1

The other anoying thing is i can activate gps i the notification bar shortcuts when the phone is unlocked. When i lock and draw down the shortcuts it is gone. The gps problem have been there like for ages.

Anyone know anything about this?

7. fischfrosch
    Froyo Jan 13, 2016

fischfrosch , Jan 13, 2016 :
    So, whoever is responsible for this should lose their jobs.
    Updated yesterday und today the Alarm this morning didn´t work!
    Well it worked but NO SOUND and NO VIBRATION!!!
    Sound and Vibration is activated like always but it doesn´t work.
    Thanks God my important exam is on Saturday, so get your sh+t together!

8. cantthinkanyname
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2016

9. D4vslin
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2016

D4vslin , Feb 3, 2016 :
    Hello, I used "Signed flashable zips" to update my rooted opo with TWRP recovery. However, when it was done optmizing app, I realized that my phone was not rooted anymore.
    Can you help with that please ?

Thank you.
    David.

10. daniga74
    Jelly Bean Feb 4, 2016

daniga74 , Feb 4, 2016 :
    after every update you need to flash superSU again

11. DESC
    Donut Feb 22, 2016

DESC , Feb 22, 2016 :
    can anyone have this problem before?? i duuno it's hardware or software problem... getting serious after update. the camera seems like cant capture light correctly.

Attached Files:

12. devouring1
    Gingerbread Feb 27, 2016

13. Iamarunick
    Cupcake Feb 28, 2016

14. Krompir
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2016

Krompir , Mar 2, 2016 :
    Has anyone encountered problems with the Priority Mode on OPO (Android 5.1.1., Cyanogen 12.1.1.)?

For some reason, it just LOVES to spontaneously change my mode either from sound OR Silent Mode to Priority. Absolutely no patterns, be it time or location. I cannot stress enough how annoying this is. I have some starred contacts that I allow to make sounds while in Priority, so I'm kinda using this function, but what good does it do me when it goes rouge and switches from Silent to Priority.

Google search was fruitless and I even spent over 20min searching on this forum to no avail.

15. Abdel-1993
    Froyo Mar 2, 2016

Abdel-1993 , Mar 2, 2016 :
    Have you checked whether your silent mode is set to switch to priority mode in an hour?
    This is what I mean: http://gigaom.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1/2014/11/android-alarms-bell.jpg

16. Krompir
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2016

17. fantasmic
    Gingerbread Mar 15, 2016

fantasmic , Mar 15, 2016 :
    Hey, i have a very strange situation. Sometimes the phone rings with the message tone, but no message or any notification arrives, it also vibrates, no matter if the phone is on normal mode or vibrate mode. I realize that it vibrates when i have the phone on my hands.

this behaviour is not constant, sometimes 1 or 2 per day, or may pass a few days and nothing happens.

I am the only one with this kind of problems?

(sorry for my bad english)

18. kmarci94
    Gingerbread Mar 16, 2016

kmarci94 , Mar 16, 2016 :
    Im in CM13 Snapshot and I have 2 major problems with it:
    - Google Camera (v3) doesn't work in video mode
    - Do Not Disturb menu crashes settings app (and i can't even set DND)

*and i can't find Marshmallow's "night mode". [Im not sure that its a bug or it isn't int the code anymore.]
    But after all my phone is much more faster than before.

19. kryshnakishore
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 22, 2016

kryshnakishore , Mar 22, 2016 :
    sound recorder app in cm 12.1 is stopping when screen turns off or minimized... Is their any solution??

20. stephanbreitrainer
    Donut Mar 29, 2016