3. Dont like.

12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScorpioPirate
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 2, 2015

ScorpioPirate , Jun 2, 2015 :
    NO.... just have be sure, that your on stock screen :)
    But those behavior you have, haven't I never seen before :)

2. jbollaert
    Gingerbread Jun 2, 2015

jbollaert , Jun 2, 2015 :
    Download gservicefix.
    Worked very well for me.

3. Dorislav
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2015

4. CasperTFG
    KitKat Jun 2, 2015

CasperTFG , Jun 2, 2015 :
    Yes. COS 12.1 OTA is expected this month.

5. renevdwensch
    Gingerbread Jun 2, 2015

renevdwensch , Jun 2, 2015 :
    When,mine will arrive tomorrow or day after. Some people don't
    recomnend to upgrade and stick to cm11s.

6. ScorpioPirate
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 2, 2015

ScorpioPirate , Jun 2, 2015 :
    When your turn your phone on, you both will receive the option to upgrade.
    To BOTH of you.... DON'T upgrade to CM12..... WAIT until CM12.1 arrived very soon :)

7. Dorislav
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2015

dchen likes this.
  8. gdd
    Eclair Jun 3, 2015

gdd , Jun 3, 2015 :
    Could some one help me with How to reset my One Plus One to previous CM11 OS.

I had some issues initially but later OTA fixed it all then rooted & installed CM12 Lolipop ROM. & where it all went wrong.

I want it to reset to previous stable version with no or minimum glitches. I also want to remove TWRP cause that will allow me to do OTA updates.

9. irettep
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2015

irettep , Jun 3, 2015 :
    I just need to vent a bit. I hate the CM12 upgrade to my core. If you read this, and still have CM11, do not update!! I feel like switching away from OPO. Main issues are:

* Touchscreen sensitivity or something altered, my OPO is attempting emergency calls etc in my pocket, flashlight constantly on, typing is harder, never happened with CM11
    * Battery life is ruined.
    * Volume control is made too complicated, I don't care about the fecking profiles, I just want to mute the phone and adjust vibrating

And there seem not to be real improvements to compensate.

Ugh. </vent>

10. ScorpioPirate
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2015

ScorpioPirate , Jun 3, 2015 :
    Take a' lool into this tread: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...ack-from-cm12-lollipop-to-cm11-kitkat.311492/

Or wait until CM12.1 have to arrived :)

11. valeous
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2015

12. mikeszekely
    Froyo Jun 10, 2015

mikeszekely , Jun 10, 2015 :
    Lots of people saying "don't upgrade to CM12!"

I've only had my OPO for two days, but I was coming from an HTC One (M7) Google Play Edition with Android 5.1, and it frankly sucked to be back on 4.4.4. I updated to CM12 last night, and have been using it all day with no issues. 13 hours off the charger, lightish use (hey, I'm busy most of the day) and still 75% left on the battery. No ghost touches, no wake locks, and much happier to be back on Lollipop.

jbrandligt likes this.
  13. Darksmiler
    Donut Jun 10, 2015

Darksmiler , Jun 10, 2015 :
    I still haven't recieved CM12:( My wife has (who's OPO I bought a month after mine), my friends that I recommended the phone to have, their friends that they recommended the phone to have, but not me. I know there were problems with CM12 and that 12.1 is coming soon but how soon will that be given that I haven't even recieved 12? Will I ever get it? Have they stopped rolling it out because of bugs?

14. tsangkaiming
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2015

15. Mattya1989
    Froyo Jun 10, 2015

Mattya1989 , Jun 10, 2015 :
    CM12 update still not come through to my one plus one yet, only recieved my one plus one last Thursday.

16. mikeszekely
    Froyo Jun 10, 2015

If you haven't got the COS12 update, go to Settings -> About Phone. Look at the version of CM you have... are the last three characters 28K? If they are, like me, you received an OPO with an unsupported version of CM that will NOT get OTA updates. Myself and several others have posted various solutions on the boards here, though, so you're not SOL.

Darksmiler likes this.
  17. Darksmiler
    Donut Jun 10, 2015

Darksmiler , Jun 10, 2015 :
    Thanks for this, at least I know why I'm not getting the OTA now. I'm quite happy flashing it myself I was kinda hoping that I wouldn't need to though. Oh well there's a little project for tomorrow! Do I need to do anything special because of the 28K version of CM I have?

18. mikeszekely
    Froyo Jun 10, 2015

Do you want COS 12? @DaxNagtegaal, who I'm sure is much more knowledgeable than me about this, thinks you can just flash the stock COS 12 ROM. All I can tell you is what I personally did, which I can say worked for me but will wipe your data.

Start with @DaxNagtegaal's excellent guide, found here, which will allow you to unlock your bootloader, install TWRP, and flash a new ROM. It may seem a little intimidating, but from what I gather the OPO is one of the easier phones to work with, and as long as you read carefully and follow the instructions to the letter it's actually pretty easy.

Once you get to the the step for flashing a ROM, you'll need something to flash, naturally. Go to the second post here, and download the file linked where it says "Try this if twrp error shows" in red (our thanks to @vigneshvar1). Copy it to your phone, use TWRP to flash it, and you should be the 5Q version as CM11 that the OPO is either supposed to ship with, or supposed to update to before updating to COS 12.. After rebooting, your phone should start to get OTA updates again. Mine downloaded some kind of incremental update, and then after installing it and rebooting, got the Cyanogen OS 12 OTA update.

If you do it my way, the bootloader will be unlocked and you'll have TWRP set up, so as an added bonus you can easily flash a custom ROM if COS 12 doesn't work out for you.

Darksmiler and DaxNagtegaal like this.
  19. Andy Hodgkinson
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2015

Andy Hodgkinson , Jun 10, 2015 :
    I received my 1+ today and have tried updating manually via the Cyanogen Bacon download but when I boot into recover mode I'm getting a "footer error" and a "signature error". I've checked the hash and its fine.Does anyone have ideas on getting this thing on the phone as I've been using 5.1 on a nexus 4 and don't want to stay on 4.4.4.

Cheers

20. mikeszekely
    Froyo Jun 10, 2015

Someone more technical should really chime in here, but from what I've read I've read it should install, then you wipe the cache and reboot, but what I've read also assumes an update from a supported build. Maybe the problem is 28K?

You could try the solution I posted (unlock the bootloader, install TWRP, install CM11 5A), which I know works because I did it and got OTA updates to COS 12 (Android 5.0.2). You could also try unlocking the bootloader and installing TWRP, then using TWRP to flash COS 12 directly, which I haven't done but I think should work the same. Either way, be advised that unlocking the bootloader will wipe your data. On the plus side, you'll be setup for custom ROMs later, should you choose to go that way.