3. Dont like.

12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darksmiler
    Donut Jun 11, 2015

Darksmiler , Jun 11, 2015 :
    Thanks for the info, I will give this a go tomorrow:) Wiping data is just part of the fun!

mikeszekely likes this.
  2. mikeszekely
    Froyo Jun 11, 2015

mikeszekely , Jun 11, 2015 :
    Let us know how it goes!

3. shahraj200
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2015

4. mikeszekely
    Froyo Jun 11, 2015

mikeszekely , Jun 11, 2015 :
    Nope. I've heard people complain about poor battery life with COS 12, but it's been great for me. I don't game on my phone, but I get up in the morning, go a full day doing mostly Twitter, email, texting, some phone calls, and a little web browsing, and put it back on the charger when i go to bed with around 70% left.

5. 2thor
    Froyo Jun 11, 2015

2thor , Jun 11, 2015 :
    Sure battery drainage here if on mobile data, on wifi near similar to 11s!

6. shahraj200
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2015

shahraj200 , Jun 12, 2015 :
    Listen brother i got some issues on my rom with restartin problem n some subway surf problem quoting that is has unfortunately stopped when ever i make calls or i recieve calls. Other than that my one cant even last for 12hrs including i do gaming but not heavy games

7. shahraj200
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2015

What should i do for the problem?? In my case the keyboard freezes n subway surf gives me a fuckig drainage crap problem. What do u suggest?? I even get touch issues

8. mikeszekely
    Froyo Jun 12, 2015

mikeszekely , Jun 12, 2015 :
    Hmm, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a bad time.

Well, Cyanogen has a newer build that's been submitted for Google certification and testing. If it's all good, we could have another OTA update very shortly. One of the main things it's supposed to fix is touchscreen issues. We're hoping that it'll also fix a wake lock issues that could be related to your battery drain.

If you really can't wait, though, I say unlock the bootloader and flash a different ROM. Seems there's a ton of good ROMs for the OPO.

9. shahraj200
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2015

Thanks a ton brother for the info n yes i will wait for the new build and listen i have a issue for while i connect my charger the phone powers off and then i have my alarm missed. Do you have anything for this??
    Please reply asal

10. mikeszekely
    Froyo Jun 12, 2015

I have honestly never heard of anything like that... you mean you plug in the phone, and that makes it turn off? Or the phone is draining faster than it's charging, so it shuts off, then recharges while it's off?

11. shahraj200
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2015

Yes it turns off and then charges itself.. Should i go for clean wipe and then install it again?? Reply at the earliest..

12. mikeszekely
    Froyo Jun 12, 2015

I think if I was having a problem that bad, I'd consider something drastic like a factory restore or flashing a custom ROM, but before you go nuclear search these boards for "battery drain fix"... you might have a wakelock drain, and people have posted other solutions you might want to try first.

13. Dhanush Antony
    Eclair Jun 12, 2015

Dhanush Antony , Jun 12, 2015 :
    Hey guys I tried to upgrade my OPO to cm12s manually. But when I tried to flash the zip file it is coming as signature failed and Installation failed. Can anyone help Me with it?
    Thank you

14. mikeszekely
    Froyo Jun 13, 2015

mikeszekely , Jun 13, 2015 :
    Are you on 28K? It sounds like you're having the same problem as @Darksmiler. I'm not sure if or how he resolved it, but you can always update the way I did when I found I had 28K.

15. Dhanush Antony
    Eclair Jun 13, 2015

Dhanush Antony , Jun 13, 2015 :
    Bro! I'm a stock user and I don't want to root my OPO. Is there any other way instead of rooting my device?

16. mikeszekely
    Froyo Jun 13, 2015

mikeszekely , Jun 13, 2015 :
    I'm honestly not sure. In theory, you should just be able to flash the signed CM12 update through recovery, but it seems like you and @Darksmiler have both run into a issue doing it that way.

You can try this guide by @ShadowCodeGaming, which should take you to CM11 05A, and from there you should get OTA updates again that'll take you to 12.

FWIW, my method doesn't root the phone (although you can if you like later), and ultimately you will end up with stock CM12, ready for the next OTA update. I just have you unlock the bootloader and replace the stock Cyanogen recovery with a more useful recovery. That'll give you the option to install a custom ROM later if you like, and give you better tools to backup your stuff and get the phone running again in the event of a problem.

17. oneblackcatdead
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2015

18. azeez4901
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2015

azeez4901 , Jun 13, 2015 :
    Hello. My out of the box 1+1 was on 11s and i downloaded the rom CM12 in this thread and flashed directly. No root or any customization. Flashed superb. and i am enjoying the most beautiful smart phone i ever have. My past experience is:-
    Nokia N900 custom ported Android
    SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 GT N7100 (all time fav)
    Samsung Note 3 N900
    Galaxy S4
    Galaxy S5
    I have never loved a phone so much-- though i miss the pen features very convenient for my work.
    Its a great phone with great software!
    M loving it

19. castanley
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2015

castanley , Jun 13, 2015 :
    Yeah it's definitely a sweet phone. Liking the way the black textured finish stops it sliding around on my car seat as I listen to spotify via bluetooth audio. :)

chichostyle likes this.
  20. shahraj200
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2015

shahraj200 , Jun 13, 2015 :
    what is the thread name and link will you please provide it... ould be very helpful