CM12S on my OPO is great

1. megatomic
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 6, 2015

megatomic , May 6, 2015 :
    I DID do a cursory search and found only problem reports for OPOs running COS12 and couldn't find many reports of no problems. So just to spice things up around here I decided that I was going to post and let OnePlus and Cyanogen know that my OPO with COS12 is running perfectly. Not just mine but also my wife's, my daughter's, and my coworker's phones. None of us is having touchscreen issues, audio issues, data issues, or WiFi issues. Nothing. I can also safely say that my OPO running COS12 is running better than my Moto X 2013 which is having Google Play Services crashes and problems with contacts when placing and receiving calls. Not so with my OPO which got updated manually the very first day the signed zip file was available for download.

If you are also enjoying problem free operation of your OPO post about it. This place is full of misery and angst...

Last edited: May 6, 2015

CaneDrew and bachelorfridge like this.
  2. Christian_yn

Christian_yn , May 6, 2015 :
    first post I read about having COS12 running smoothly... I might change my mind and update..

megatomic likes this.
  3. dkoenig
    Donut May 6, 2015

megatomic likes this.
  4. uk*steve
    Froyo May 6, 2015

megatomic likes this.
  5. megatomic

megatomic , May 6, 2015 :
    I don't mean to belittle or lessen in any way the issues other users have with their devices, but for the story to be fair and balanced overall both sides must be heard.

Christian_yn likes this.
  6. Takeosato
    Gingerbread May 6, 2015

Takeosato , May 6, 2015 :
    My battery is slightly draining faster but overall really happy I still have voice conversations taking a huge chunk of battery but well I made the wrong choice buying this phone.

megatomic likes this.
  7. mdrews
    Froyo May 6, 2015

mdrews , May 6, 2015 :
    No issues here! I've fallen in love with my OPO all over again thanks to CM12S!

megatomic likes this.
  8. davebeep
    Gingerbread May 6, 2015

megatomic likes this.
  9. Vystrel
    Cupcake May 6, 2015

Vystrel , May 6, 2015 :
    I get about 5 hours or less from a 90% charge with CM12 now. Drain is insane.

I however did have to install the update from Cyanogen recovery. I have a friend who didn't have to use the recovery menus, just rebooted the phone to install CM12, and actually saw battery life improve.

megatomic likes this.
  10. dbamaro
    Froyo May 6, 2015

megatomic likes this.
  11. megatomic
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 7, 2015

12. mingchin
    Honeycomb May 7, 2015

mingchin , May 7, 2015 :
    My OPO works just fine. None of the frequently mentioned issues that others have reported.

megatomic likes this.