ruggerxpunk likes this.
  2. algus
    Cupcake Apr 17, 2015

algus , Apr 17, 2015 :
    Try official Cyanogenmod nightlies from cyanogenmod.org

3. chipples
    Gingerbread Apr 17, 2015

chipples , Apr 17, 2015 :
    I have learn from this thread that people are WAY too personally invested in mobile phones.

From AndyPober's sig:

"Dear posters: please spend more time reading and less time posting. Try to post information that you are reasonably sure of. I tend to get nasty responding to posts that are factually incorrect and lately it's been killing my like percentage. Thanks in advance, etc"

Dude, you act like you're somehow obliged to 'get nasty' if people make an ill-informed post. If you want a higher like percentage, it's your responsibility to not act like a bell-end to people.

4. mohawahba
    Gingerbread May 2, 2015

mohawahba , May 2, 2015 :
    but guys lets be fair. cm12s is missing huge customizations that used to be in cm11.. i guess it is a way cyanogen is forcing users to hate the OnePlus... For me, I'm totally disappointed with the cm12.. I miss the tweaks spirit of cm11 kitkat.. otherwise, the battery is normal like before...

5. haro94
    Gingerbread May 2, 2015

haro94 , May 2, 2015 :
    nope. wrong. it generates a fresh bootloader for new command execution. doesn't give you a clean ROM.

6. haro94
    Gingerbread May 2, 2015

haro94 , May 2, 2015 :
    and personal preference will always set in for decisions.
    Root gives you privileges to edit system folders and properties. Without root, you don't get to edit system UI and frameworks, best example is Xposed. It all depends on what you want, how badly you want to tweak something, and lastly if root is the only way to access your tweak.

Power users and non-power users each have their own likes.
    No need to force people to take your side. (this isn't aimed at anyone)

7. gautam.ece
    Gingerbread May 3, 2015

gautam.ece , May 3, 2015 :
    Buddy if it generates bootloader everytime....the logic is newly generated bootloader will get locked...correct me if am wrong

8. haro94
    Gingerbread May 4, 2015

haro94 , May 4, 2015 :
    no....go read up..

9. gautam.ece
    Gingerbread May 4, 2015

gautam.ece , May 4, 2015 :
    ????? what to read up? if u cant reply....simply dont quote my post n dont waste my time...

10. haro94
    Gingerbread May 5, 2015

haro94 , May 5, 2015 :
    you said to correct you if you're wrong. which you are.

read up about fastboot and bootloader? not specific to OPO.

and i can't be bothered with people who don't find out things themselves and expect others to spoonfeed replies, by pre-offering their self-conjured but wrong thinking first to lead others to correct them :)

and if this wastes your time, i'm sorry. but self-reading is always more beneficial :)
    ascertaining your own rights and wrongs, laying out the facts, having a good discussion over a matter (in android architecture/build) thereafter, is much more fruitful than to give your logic over facts :)

11. GasLoop
    Froyo May 6, 2015

GasLoop , May 6, 2015 :
    Any workaround to shorten display time of the heads up notifications? Or is there a way to swipe away heads up notifications without removing them, like on iOS?