Oxygen OS, LOL :p

3. TechRoam
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2015

4. mdjunaid007
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2015

5. matssa
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 3, 2015

matssa , Dec 3, 2015 :
    Strange, working fine here. Check your APN and activate data maybe?

6. Maxincredible52
    Froyo Dec 3, 2015

Maxincredible52 , Dec 3, 2015 :
    It is funny that i didn't notice it more early, but i just recently discovered a bug ^^ When using the normal telephone app, people on the other end can't quite understand me... anyone else got that bug or does anyone have a solution to this?

ashwinrajsr likes this.
  7. bikas

bikas , Dec 3, 2015 :
    Suffering from it for very long, since 5.1. I think it's handset issue than the OS. After all it's Oneplus One.

8. Maxincredible52
    Froyo Dec 3, 2015

never had this issue before ... happened the first time after flashing cm13 :/
    cm13 is nice though! Despite a few minor bugs batterylife and responsiveness are great again

9. matssa

matssa , Dec 3, 2015 :
    We had this issue on CM12.1, but it seems it was linked to Ok Google functionnality. Did you activate this? If so, I suggest you turn it off (On my end, I don't seem to have this issue). I recommend you clean the microphone holes as well ;)

Maxincredible52 likes this.
  10. flash123
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2015

flash123 , Dec 3, 2015 :
    thats not a hardware issue.. its a software issue.Nexus 6p is also facing similar issue.Its related to noise cancelling microphone.
    you can fix this easily by covering microphone on back of opo (near camera) by your finger while you talk.
    Or if youre rooted just change persist.audio.fluence.voicecall=true to false & save.After reboot problem will be fixed.(in build.prop)

11. Maxincredible52
    Froyo Dec 3, 2015

thanks for your quick help guys, turning off "ok google" on all screens seems to have fixed the issue!

matssa likes this.
  12. bikas

bikas , Dec 3, 2015 :
    Mine is definitely hardware issue.
    OK Google is already disabled but opposite party won't hear my voice.I inserted the sim back in good old Nexus 4 and voila! Everything is crystal clear.

Now my OPO has 2 hardware issues. Yay! Maybe?

13. saar_netzer
    Donut Dec 3, 2015

saar_netzer , Dec 3, 2015 :
    After installing nightly from Dec. 2nd for CM13, for any call, the other side couldn't hear me at all, unless I'm using my BT headset or using speaker.
    I have installed via TWRP the fix I used to install when I had this issue with CM12.1 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/development/fix-low-mic-call-t3055661)
    While with CM12.1 this fix was not completely fixing the problem, just making it a little bit better, with CM13 it resolved this issue completely. As I'm using CyanDelta, it is set to run this fix with every future update.

14. matssa

matssa , Dec 3, 2015 :
    Strange, don't have this issue it seems...

15. matssa
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2015

matssa , Dec 4, 2015 :
    I have found a new issue. When your battery is under 15% and you plug it in with the 1+ cable and charger, the phone keeps making the low battery sound every once and a while until the battery is above 15%. When you use a low charger (1A), it makes the sound almost every % charged.

16. rameshk1994
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2015

rameshk1994 , Dec 4, 2015 :
    Hey have an issue here...
    Any fix on this one???
    The navigation bar seems to be fixed on a reboot, but does recur... The status bar gets mirrored onto the nav bar in landscape mode... It's very annoying

Attached Files:

17. LorenzoM
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2015

LorenzoM , Dec 4, 2015 :
    for me, wifi it's really unstable. If i connect to my network, it appears "connected without internet" and then it drops. With cyanogenmod12.1 stable it works very well. I flashed the rom via cyanogenmod Recovery, could it be the problem?
    Another question, if i flash the rom via TWRP, can the rom auto-update by ota using TWRP?

18. matssa
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2015

matssa , Dec 4, 2015 :
    I had this issue on CM12.1 as well, the status bar would think the phone is in landscape mode even though it is in portrait mode. I didn't find any fix except the reboot...

Did you clean flash? What Gapps? What recovery? If it is Cyanogenmod Recovery, then I suggest you use TWRP, there has been issues with Cyanogenmod recovery. Furthermore, you need to use a specific TWRP version ( 2.8.6.0 I think), or the latest one but materialized by katineez I think.

LorenzoM likes this.
  19. LorenzoM
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2015

LorenzoM , Dec 4, 2015 :
    i clean flashed, used nano Gapps from Opengapps. What happens if i flash by TWRP 2.8.7.0?

20. wdbpilot
    Donut Dec 4, 2015

wdbpilot , Dec 4, 2015 :
    Installed CM 13 last night, (12/4) nightly. Also installed the latest nano g-apps at the same time.

ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER!!!! NONE, NADA!!!

LOVING IT!!!!