CM13 bugs and annoyances

1. MarmiteX1 Gingerbread Dec 5, 2015

MarmiteX1, Dec 5, 2015 :
    Well it is the early stages but i'm sure the team are working on fixes. I see the next nightly has lots of changes/fixes etc.

2. ljflevy Gingerbread Dec 5, 2015

ljflevy, Dec 5, 2015 :
    My Wifi isn't connecting!

3. matssa Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2015

matssa, Dec 6, 2015 :
    We are techy guys that like to have the latest stuff up to date. We can live with certain bugs, but we can always go back to another backup if needed. At least, we don't settle ;)

4. matssa Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2015

matssa, Dec 6, 2015 :
    Make sure the modem was correctly flashed... There are a lot of people having this issue, but a lot of people are not aware (even though it is present in every forum) that the latest version of TWRP isn't OK. I don't have any wifi issues nor data issues...

ljflevy likes this.
  5. icyfox26 Cupcake Dec 6, 2015

icyfox26, Dec 6, 2015 :
    I have the issue of my phone never being able to connect to 3G network, even though that's the preferred type. I only get 2g everywhere, but 3g signals are pretty good in my area.

6. rkiwtir Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2015

7. saar_netzer Donut Dec 6, 2015

8. matssa Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2015

matssa, Dec 6, 2015 :
    There was a commit for bacon where they activated the doze feature. The problem is that if they tinker with this feature, they can be banned from Google (won't be able tonuse Google apps anymore, etc...).

9. rkiwtir Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2015

rkiwtir, Dec 6, 2015 :
    Its really annoying but it is still to early to give a bad comment about this rom. Personally, doze isn't working for me. I see tons of people/friends who have post about the feature (doze) and how post that the phone drops only 1% over night. But for me it's around 4-5% on this rom. And there's the annoying wifi bug. Wifi is always running even when turned off (I have disabled scanning, wifi active on sleep. Etc etc) Maybe that's the culprit?

10. xeind20 Donut Dec 6, 2015

xeind20, Dec 6, 2015 :
    Is anyone else's push notifications sluggish or just not going through?

Too many times I'll have just taken it out of sleep and get an email that my account received hours ago.

Facebook stuff just straight up isn't showing up unless I manually reload the app.

11. xeind20 Donut Dec 6, 2015

12. LorenzoM Honeycomb Dec 6, 2015

LorenzoM, Dec 6, 2015 :
    i can't use my wifi connection, cause it drops everytime.. does anyone has the same bug?

13. goldenboyam Donut Dec 6, 2015

goldenboyam, Dec 6, 2015 :
    I installed cm13 few days ago and i'm updating regularly. I noticed a very slow recharging. and it is very annoying (see screenshot attached)
    NB/ Using an original cable and charger

Attached Files:

saar_netzer likes this.
  14. boggogo Honeycomb Dec 7, 2015

boggogo, Dec 7, 2015 :
    Do you remember when you installed it if "CyanogenMod System" was at the top of the Battery list ?

15. goldenboyam Donut Dec 7, 2015

goldenboyam, Dec 7, 2015 :
    Yes, I thinks so! It may has been the case.
    Now the wifi is really battery consuming (tryed to disable the location wifi scanninng option and we'll see)

16. ALyRaxa Cupcake Dec 7, 2015

ALyRaxa, Dec 7, 2015 :
    I am unable to import contacts from SIM card. CM version 13.0.20151207 (07-Dec-2015)

17. fajabird Cupcake Dec 7, 2015

fajabird, Dec 7, 2015 :
    CM13 still has the half-split exposure bug when taking pictures with flash. Tested on 20151206-NIGHTLY. I wonder if OPO or CM will ever solve this bug? VERY frustating to be limited to CameraNext (on official CM12S) but at least it ships a working camera. What makes me wonder even more is that Cyanogenmod-Team is not applying this patch to their free Camera-App for the Nightlies.

18. fajabird Cupcake Dec 7, 2015

fajabird, Dec 7, 2015 :
    "Proximity check on Wake" does not work at all for me on CM13, even I was able to find this in the changelog: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/121169/

BTW. "Proximity check on Wake" NEVER EVER worked 100% for me - I even got e replacement phone because I was able to proof it via video to the support and the new device has exact the same issues. Its a hit and miss feature (all affected: CM11S, CM12S, OxygenOS 1.0, CM-Nightlies, etc.).

19. poseidonsg Cupcake Dec 7, 2015

poseidonsg, Dec 7, 2015 :
    Thanks for compiling this mate! You are truly a savior!

bikas likes this.
  20. boggogo Honeycomb Dec 7, 2015

boggogo, Dec 7, 2015 :
    I am currently experiencing that. Did it stop consuming so much battery to you? :)