[Submitted] COD Mobile/PUBG Mobile Touch Delay on 7T Pro

1. DragonShaft
    Froyo May 20, 2020

DragonShaft , May 20, 2020 :
    The touch response is slow when playing with multiple fingers on the screen. The movement cannot keep up with my thumbs, the action happens 0.5 seconds after. Sloppy/sluggish movements and incredibly hard to play the game.

Another thing, during the Pre-Match the touch response is fine but the moment the round starts, the touch responsiveness starts to get worse.

SalimAz likes this.
  2. Ghazala.Yasmeen
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member May 22, 2020

Ghazala.Yasmeen , May 22, 2020 :
    We would like to check this further and have got in touch with you via personal conversation for more details.

Regards,
    Ghazala

3. samardash
    Gingerbread May 23, 2020

samardash , via OnePlus 7 , May 23, 2020 :
    issue is there is Android 10. i have downgraded to 9 and no issue. worst gaming experience with one plus. will never go with one plus in future. I did a horrible mistake.

4. Ghazala.Yasmeen
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member May 28, 2020

Ghazala.Yasmeen , May 28, 2020 :
    We have made a note of this and our developer team is currently working on this. We will keep you posted regarding the further updates. We appreciate your support and patience in this regard.

Regards,
    Ghazala

5. SalimAz
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2020

SalimAz , Jun 2, 2020 :
    I got the same problem with my one plus 6. If I drag my finger sometime the screen would not respond to it. It's very annoying. This is my first OP phone but disappoint me and high chance this will be the last one as well. I did not expect this from a pretty decend gaming phone.[e]1f612[/e]

6. DragonShaft , via OnePlus 7T Pro Haze Blue , Jun 2, 2020 :
    I feel the same way boss. What good is a Snapdragon 855+ chipset if you can't do the one main thing you need it for:Gaming. OP has lost to the iPhone/Samsung unless they fix this

SalimAz likes this.
  7. A1591544775491
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2020

A1591544775491 , Jun 7, 2020 :
    same thing with me also bro. :( my oneplus 7tpro mclaren failed to provide good gaming experience due to this touch issue. made a big mistake selecting oneplus over iphone xr.