Color options via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. Ceroes
    Donut May 7, 2021

Ceroes , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 7, 2021 :
    The color options are just so sparse... I would have loved a red OnePlus 9 pro or even the black one. But I got stuff with the silver one.

The silver one and the green were the only options and I'd rather have black if they don't wanna give us a vibrant color option cause at least it will match the case...

2. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar May 7, 2021

the_o2, Caoimhín, McJader and 2 others like this.
  3. KluGe
    Lollipop May 7, 2021

KluGe , May 7, 2021 :
    Or do your own spraypaint! :D

But be careful with the openings and of course with the front side! :)

Tokolozi, McJader and Bobbie63 like this.
  4. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow May 7, 2021

Bobbie63 , May 7, 2021 :
    Working here on a commission base, are we? :D

5. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow May 7, 2021

Bobbie63 , May 7, 2021 :
    tenor (34).gif

6. Tokolozi

Tokolozi , May 7, 2021 :
    Who said I don't own them?

McJader and Caoimhín like this.
  7. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow May 7, 2021

McJader, Caoimhín and Tokolozi like this.
  8. Tokolozi

McJader, Bobbie63 and Caoimhín like this.
  9. KluGe
    Lollipop May 7, 2021

KluGe , May 7, 2021 :
    Bob is exclusively painting only the front sides! ;)

Tokolozi, Caoimhín and Bobbie63 like this.
  10. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 7, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , May 7, 2021 :
    On 8 Pro I had to settle with the blue one. Black 12GB version was not an option here. Rather nice with blue but I always choose black when possible. And I'd covered it up with a dBrand Grip anyway.
    On 9 Pro I finally got black again. Fits better with a black Sandstone case.
    My second choice is Morning mist. My test phone that will eventually be equipped with open/closed/something beta and a black dBrand case. It became Morning mist due to lack of stock in black. It will be approved for work (forced to use a high end case and plastic screen protector)
    I don't really mind Morning mist other than the fingerprints on it and that I'll be covering it up anyway. Only time I use a phone naked would be if I was in a padded cell. And... so far... I have not ended up in one 😜

Personally I'd have an issue with green since the camera bump also gets the colours and I'd be forced to cover that too 😉
    So personally additional colours beyond black and Morning mist makes case options limited. The visible and colored camera bump complicates it.

11. Ceroes
    Donut May 8, 2021

Ceroes , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 8, 2021 :
    I wish I could have gotten a black one 😭 where did you get it?

12. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 8, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , May 8, 2021 :
    Sweden local shop. Also sold as 12GB version at Oneplus store here but last time I checked out of stock.
    Awesome for those that likes naked phones. Nice finish and basically impossible to leave fingerprints on.
    Morning mist is very nice too but a case is basically a must if you don't want to wipe fingerprints constantly. The colour on the camera bump fits well regardless of case... I have a black Sandstone currently on my Morning mist. Good case with nice grip without adding too much bulk.

13. Rcoupe_XBM
    Gingerbread May 8, 2021

14. Ceroes
    Donut May 8, 2021