Commitment to buying the OnePlus One

1. Sirrawl Donut Apr 29, 2014

Sirrawl, Apr 29, 2014 :
    I just wanted to know if everyone on this forum is committed to buying the OnePlus1 in later June. This phone has been hyped for around 4 months by the time it can eventually reach most people hands it will be probably be around July or worst case August or even later. By then the phone technology will be 8 months into the year. The iphone usually comes out around September so the second hand market of phones will emerge and you can sweep up last years model fairly quickly and cheap. Also considering the rumor of the new Note and perhaps Galaxy S5 prime. The nexus is usually revealed and sold around October-November for a reasonable price.

The phone itself at 64 gb will be priced at $350 then there is tax and shipping. So if the phone came around August will you as a customer be as excited for the phone knowing the new iphone/nexus is soon to come out. Also the end of the year meaning the new cycle of Samsung phones

2. Raphael Castle Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2014

3. Deactivated User Apr 29, 2014

4. Sirrawl Donut Apr 29, 2014

5. Sirrawl Donut Apr 29, 2014

6. mamosixx Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2014

7. thepanttherlady KitKat Community Expert Apr 29, 2014

thepanttherlady, Apr 29, 2014 :
    Absolutely. If I'm able to get a 16GB earlier then I will for my daughter and wait to purchase a 64GB for myself when they become more readily available.