Nougat Mar 9, 2016

sfomin , Mar 9, 2016 :
    or even refreshing!

meatandy likes this.
  2. meatandy
    Oreo Mar 9, 2016

meatandy , Mar 9, 2016 :
    I am also experiencing ... page 'jumping'
    (if that's what you call it) when inputting into the reply box , especially when copying a gif , emoji , or link.

sfomin likes this.
  3. deepankarverma
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 9, 2016

Attached Files:

4. Adam Krisko
    Community Operation Consultant Staff Member Mar 10, 2016

Adam Krisko , Mar 10, 2016 :
    looking into it.

sfomin, Deactivated User and rphlfjrd like this.
  5. Deactivated User
    Mar 10, 2016

6. iomollie
    Honeycomb Mar 10, 2016

iomollie , Mar 10, 2016 :
    Can you add the number of pages in a thread to the top again please? Also, the new search, can you add back being able to search by user and title of thread? That was so helpful

7. ParamK.
    Marshmallow Moderator Mar 11, 2016

ParamK. , Mar 11, 2016 :
    Both of there are already there. ;)

iomollie likes this.
  8. MURLI MANOHAR
    Cupcake Mar 18, 2016

MURLI MANOHAR , Mar 18, 2016 :
    My OnePlus 2 Sound is not working even after Sound Volume is full in setting option..... after reboot also not worked..... Plz provide help

9. tosun97
    Gingerbread Mar 20, 2016

10. locxFIN
    KitKat Mar 21, 2016

locxFIN , Mar 21, 2016 :
    Did you change something today? I can't access my alerts/messages quick menu anymore. It comes on for a fraction of a second and closes by itself.

arrowing2988 likes this.
  11. uzair.bhakrani
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2016

uzair.bhakrani , Mar 21, 2016 :
    I bought a one plus x from www.souq.com in december 2015.
    I formatted the device
    Apparently when I try to log in my phone to Google it doesn't like my account. It says "please sign in using one of the owner's accounts for this device." I don't have another account, this is my only account. So this in my head would be the owner account. I bought this phone new, havent had a different account on it. I have had it logged into the same account before. Not only that but I click the "need help finding your account?" It knows my number, I click next, enter my name which is the name on the account (I checked exactly), it verifys my number and enters my email automatically. I presume this is great, because it knows my email from my info but it just repeats the same stupid message about signing in via owners account once I enter the password.

Kindly help me

12. uzair.bhakrani
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2016

uzair.bhakrani , Mar 21, 2016 :
    I bought a one plus x from souq.com in december 2015 from souq.com.

Apparently when I try to log in my phone to Google it doesn't like my account. It says "please sign in using one of the owner's accounts for this device." I don't have another account, this is my only account. So this in my head would be the owner account. I bought this phone new, havent had a different account on it. I have had it logged into the same account before. Not only that but I click the "need help finding your account?" It knows my number, I click next, enter my name which is the name on the account (I checked exactly), it verifys my number and enters my email automatically. I presume this is great, because it knows my email from my info but it just repeats the same stupid message about signing in via owners account once I enter the password.

help me how to unlock the phone. i dont remeber anyother id used for the phone.

13. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Mar 21, 2016

Mr. BG , Mar 21, 2016 :
    I have the exactly same problem (Oneplus X with Chrome and iPad Air and Safari with the latest software)

Can't open the QM, it works in the old forum layout though.

I've been using the new layout since it came out, I still think the old layout is more clear in terms of readability. I would also really like a dark theme tbh...

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016

arrowing2988 and meatandy like this.
  14. lolrepeatlol
    Jelly Bean Mar 21, 2016

lolrepeatlol , Mar 21, 2016 :
    @Adam Krisko this is urgent- I can't check my notifications on mobile- and can't go back to the old version temporarily because it's in the notification spot. If I tap my account name it just refreshes.

Also emojis don't work.. Have to manually type them :(

Adam Krisko likes this.
  15. Adam Krisko
    Community Operation Consultant Staff Member Mar 22, 2016

Adam Krisko , Mar 22, 2016 :
    Sorry about that, it's being worked on currently. :coldsweat:

meatandy, Mr. BG and locxFIN like this.
  16. Benyew
    Froyo Mar 22, 2016

Benyew , Mar 22, 2016 :
    Looks good. It does not require log in which I thought would be a required feature as you would then know who gave the feedback? Or started the thread?

17. locxFIN
    KitKat Mar 22, 2016

locxFIN , Mar 22, 2016 :
    You can access the full pages, /account/alerts and /conversations. Bit more work but it's a workaround.

lolreppeatlol likes this.
  18. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Mar 22, 2016

Mr. BG , Mar 22, 2016 :
    Good luck Wizard...

Making things disappear is quite easy, but do you remember the reverse spell :D

Edit: now I go straight to my own profile, no menu still.

19. lolrepeatlol
    Jelly Bean Mar 22, 2016

20. strafer
    Lollipop Apr 11, 2016

strafer , Apr 11, 2016 :
    The only reason why I don't use Community 2.0 (any more):
    The monitor connected with my tower PC (I use for work) has a resolution of 2560x1600 pixels. With this resolution the new version looks well. But I don't this PC for internet surfing or writing here in the forum. Then I use a 14" Lenovo notebook with a resolution of 1366x768 pixels.
    And then I see nearly nothing but free, unused spaces. Too much free horizontal spaces in the header/navigation bar, too much free space in every post.
    I can't see posted pictures as a whole because of this monumental header part. This has to be as small as possible!
    I have to scroll down much more to see and read the threads. Scrolling is the main job everywhere. This isn't "Community 2.0" but "Scrolling 2.0".

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016