Community 2.0 feedback & changelog

1. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Apr 25, 2017

luxuskamel , Apr 25, 2017 :
    @david.yang seems like you're the new forums guy :D

Why is there on mobile devices only Recent, Recommended and Most Viewed whereas the desktop page also has Most liked ??

2. David Y.
    OxygenOS Staff Member Apr 26, 2017

David Y. , Apr 26, 2017 :
    thanks for the question, the reason is our PM and developer think there're no enough space for four tabs, so they hide one, feel free to share your idea on this. ; )

Nilesh8424 likes this.
  3. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Apr 26, 2017

luxuskamel , Apr 26, 2017 :
    That doesn't seem to be a problem :). Simply grab a selector which surrounds the li tags, e.g. a div or the ul
    Do handle the "likes" like any other of these categorys, and just apply some CSS to it:
    Code:
    #sort_block {
    x-overflow: auto;
    }
    Then it is possible to scroll horizontal, to prevent any cut-off text or overflow

PS: I didn't test it on the forums, maybe there are some more attributes to change, your developer will know.

I also like to remind to an previous post that the "new" badges on the right are out of the viewport on mobile devices (at least for me)

thx

David Y. likes this.
  4. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Apr 26, 2017

luxuskamel , Apr 26, 2017 :
    Is there someone who want to donate trophy points to me? :rolleyes: I spent everything on the OP3TMnB :(
    _20170426_095024.JPG

5. G0dyr
    Cupcake May 5, 2017

G0dyr , May 5, 2017 :
    I've been using the site for 3-4 months (without buying anything) and i would like to say that the new one is nicer. I recently created a account because i will buy an op3t in 1 week.

6. RohirNaik
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2017

RohirNaik , Jun 25, 2017 :
    It will be good if on Forum Profiles, Country Name of User belong is shown.. As this helps to reply with region specific queries. :)

7. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Jul 3, 2017

luxuskamel , Jul 3, 2017 :
    It is shown when you hover the profile picture ;)

8. Naidu_cool
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2017

Naidu_cool , Jul 6, 2017 :
    Please improve portrait camera mode.....as it is similar to PicsArt....its not able to focus perfectly object only...fully & some dual camera issues regarding zooming upto 2x it is ok....after that it not soo good performance wise OnePlus 5 is superb

9. Magnetic Nerd
    Jelly Bean Jul 12, 2017

10. stebo02
    Cupcake Jul 20, 2017

11. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Jul 20, 2017

luxuskamel , Jul 20, 2017 :
    only mods & admins. we want quality posts, also to prevent gaining points by spam

12. Ahmed Al
    Eclair Jul 26, 2017

Ahmed Al , Jul 26, 2017 :
    Is it better to write here or open new thread ?

anyway, can you please add an option to disable " Direct Sharing"
    direct share = suggestion of contacts from different apps when you click share in any apps.
    its so annoying to to get contact suggestions from different apps .

and yes its supported by 3rd party OEM but it can be disabled completely from android .. other android phones (samsung) have an option to disable it.

so maybe OP can do better and make an advanced option (disable it completely , choose apps to get suggestion from, or we can pick the list we want to be shown).

Also why opening gallery using 3rd party app is so slow comparing to other phones, the loading of images is so slow. maybe you can add an option where we can add a list of apps that we want to stay always in the ram.

13. peter3plus
    Donut Aug 6, 2017

peter3plus , Aug 6, 2017 :
    Sometimes when I try to reply, to offer help I receive the following notification.
    The following error occurred:
    Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

What am I doing wrong?

14. MtnBike
    Cupcake Aug 10, 2017

MtnBike , Aug 10, 2017 :
    Same happens to me. Nothing unusual in what I write.

15. mr_priyanshu
    Jelly Bean Oct 3, 2017

mr_priyanshu , Oct 3, 2017 :
    FOR THE APP ?

16. arun_sesu
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2017

arun_sesu , Oct 5, 2017 :
    please include google sign in option in community page . right now we need to login from the oneplus official page and navigate to community page and then click profile. it will auto login

17. Jacky TF Cheung
    Eclair Nov 22, 2017

Jacky TF Cheung , Nov 22, 2017 :
    I ordered my oneplus 5T at 9am in the first launch day because I want to have the earliest shipment.
    The order and payment went through succeed, and I got the order confirmation email.
    But Oneplus suddenly cancelled my order without a proper reason. I called my bank and confirmed the payment was went through succeed and also get the authorized number!
    I also two days to keep calling Oneplus to solve my case.
    Now oneplus only can give me back the 10% off student discount but not able to give me back the early-bird bundle 50% off and ship the Oneplus 5T as the first priority!?

What a stupid company it is!

I decided to change to other company instead because Oneplus isn't welcome!

18. JayBl8de
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 28, 2017

JayBl8de , Nov 28, 2017 :
    I am sure posting your stuff multiple times will solve your issue faster....