Community 2.0 is here

1. vk.khurava
    Cupcake Mar 18, 2016

2. daniga74
    Jelly Bean Mar 19, 2016

daniga74 , Mar 19, 2016 :
    Why in mobile version we can't visualize, for each thread, the last update but just only the start date thread creaton? Very annoyng!!!

Robert Powers likes this.
  3. sunnyshaan
    Honeycomb Mar 21, 2016

4. mriea159111
    Cupcake Mar 22, 2016

mriea159111 , Mar 22, 2016 :

5. kaustubh.jumde
    Gingerbread Mar 22, 2016

kaustubh.jumde , Mar 22, 2016 :
    Facing trouble while using it on phone unable to open notification on forum and it's was too laggy while typing

6. sabir.sayed
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2016

Robert Powers likes this.
  7. p.naveen2009
    Eclair Mar 27, 2016

8. bobberk
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2016

bobberk , Jun 5, 2016 :
    Really like the new layout, but would it be possible to get a darker background, so you don't get blinded in the middle of the night? :confused::cool:

9. Robert Powers
    Donut Jul 6, 2016

Robert Powers , Jul 6, 2016 :
    I really like parts of the new one also missing many of my favorite things on the 1st app! its not your fault but I can't stand parts of material design. also this section to write quotes in is extremely small. the first app was bad enough when you hit the back button, it would close out the whole app bring you back to when you first open the app. now if you hit the back button or one of the arrows up above, you don't know where you're going to end up lol !!! And I can't find the option to try the original anymore. Hope to hear back,
    thank you, sincerely,
    Robert powers

10. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Jul 6, 2016

luxuskamel , Jul 6, 2016 :
    Sorry, I can't understand your critics. What are the "favorite things" you're missing now? What the back-button does depends on your browser. I always liked the behavior on mobile Firefox. Why not easily try another one out? Also almost every browser has accessibility settings. There you can change the default text size if you need that. Have you changed your DPI ? That could also be a reason why the font is too small.

Sincerely,
    luxuskamel

11. Robert Powers
    Donut Jul 7, 2016

Robert Powers , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Dear luxuskamel, thanks for your quick response. Damn what a dumb'bell I am!! Now please try not to laugh too hard! haha I only have 7 browsers on my 1 plus 1. Ghostery, Brave, which I just downloaded and am trying to figure out.Krypton,Krypton Anonymous, Lighting, Opera Mini,and Orweb. I always open web pages in one of my browser.But for some reason I always open the one plus app from the app it self!!Thanks for waking this old wet brain gezzer up!! Plus it will probably save me a lot of data by opening in a browser. Once again thanks for your help,sincerely,
    Robert Powers