Community Edition Contest - Everything OnePlus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 27, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Sep 27, 2019 :
    :eek: I never thought you'd be a criminal!

Starcommander likes this.
  2. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Sep 27, 2019

MaiBeret and B.I.T.S. like this.
  3. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 27, 2019

Impersonal and MaiBeret like this.
  4. MaiBeret
    Gingerbread Sep 27, 2019

5. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 27, 2019

So you like bad boys huh?
    tenor (1).gif

6. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Sep 27, 2019

Impersonal , Sep 27, 2019 :
    One day ...:rolleyes:
    3br2oa.jpg

Joking aside, basic rules are important in any Community, even if they may apear abusive or unfair!
    I could have started a new account, and bypass all the bans, yet I choose to actually take responsibility and accept it as it is, it might sound clichee but that's the truth!
    I've made this fallow-up comment since I don't want to glorify in any way a bad behavior...

Take care guys and gals!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019

Starcommander and B.I.T.S. like this.
  7. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 27, 2019

That tells a lot about you! I'll be happy to have you back at the WoHo when your ban ends.

Starcommander and Impersonal like this.
  8. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Sep 27, 2019

Impersonal , Sep 27, 2019 :
    :) I actually lurke there, it's no problem, I've lurked years on this Community (before actually making a account), the status of "guest" suits me well, I never cared about personal gain or promotion or anything like that, I just enjoy this place, as I already stated, this place is full of amazing divers people, it is a unique place on the interwebs, and that is what this thread, the CUBE section, is all about.
    Fun fact: A contest thread finally made me make a "propper" account, that also contributed in inspiring this thread, amoung other things, and I really am extatic, that it had the same effect for others, some great (new and old) people engaged in this thread....

9. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 27, 2019

I know you do! Always appreciate your likes there (and everywhere else) :rolleyes:

I understand that very well, since a bit before the OP7 pro was released I was lurking around to gather information. I always tend to analyze the environments before interacting...

I'm glad this thread happened when I was already here and was such an awesome starting point in this community that had another image to my eyes before.

I am really excited and curious about your next ideas, and for sure I'll be there as supporter, contestant, helper or whatever is needed. You have a lot to offer for stay in the shadows just as a full time lurker!! Curious... Someone told me something like this today :rolleyes:

10. MaiBeret
    Gingerbread Sep 27, 2019

B.I.T.S. and Impersonal like this.
  11. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2019

TibiTibi likes this.
  12. Trista W.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Oct 1, 2019

13. Carl
    Co-founder Staff Member Oct 1, 2019