Community Moderator Meetup Event Recap

1. Laamapalmu Jelly Bean Nov 2, 2017

Laamapalmu, Nov 2, 2017 :
    It isn't, why you think it is?

2. gaster Lollipop Moderator Nov 2, 2017

gaster, Nov 2, 2017 :
    The future ll show the results of the meeting. As @gusuraman said it's about the communication, the community. So there is no need to flame or say just things that will not lead to the right way of the thread's conversation. Just be sure that we were full honest to OnePlus and we said everything that we think it was maybe bad or good, full straight without 2nd thoughts. We the mods, want to see a difference more than many others here trust me

SoniaB, script, rarog and 1 other person like this.
  3. nyzproof333 KitKat Nov 2, 2017

nyzproof333, Nov 2, 2017 :
    It was important enough for you to ask. Why do you care who footed the bill?

Regards,

Nonya Business

4. Laamapalmu Jelly Bean Nov 2, 2017

Laamapalmu, Nov 2, 2017 :
    Because not many companies or forums do things like this for moderators, especially when their moderator group is around the globe.

And FYI my question was 50/50 joke and a real question. You don't have to point a finger on me and make me look bad for asking a simple question.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017

Horsault likes this.
  5. Deactivated User Nov 4, 2017

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2017

6. Brian Yoon Head of User Experience Design Nov 6, 2017

Brian Yoon, Nov 6, 2017 :
    That was a great meet up @puma95. I hope we would have more events with more people. There's a lot of things are happening here, but it's tough to let you guys know what we desire to provide to people. But at least I could feel that OnePlus isn't alone.

7. Teja Naga Bharan Product Manager Nov 7, 2017

Teja Naga Bharan, Nov 7, 2017 :
    yes, the right one, but sorry for delay in reaching out :D

8. Teja Naga Bharan Product Manager Nov 7, 2017

9. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Nov 7, 2017

pablofg1978 likes this.
  10. Mukul siani Donut Nov 9, 2017