YASHPLUSONE , Nov 4, 2018 :
    thank you so much ! [e]1f64f[/e][e]1f60a[/e]

DRCH likes this.
  4. MarcioReis87
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2018

5. fiftysquiggly
    Donut Nov 18, 2018

fiftysquiggly , Nov 18, 2018 :
    Hello everyone - I am posting here per the suggestion of a OnePlus 6T support staff. I am unable to create a thread in the OnePlus 6T General Support forum. Every time I try I get the following error:
    [​IMG]

The support staff member thinks I may have been blocked and advised me to inquire about it here. I am not sure why I would have been blocked as the OnePlus 6T is the first device I've ever purchased from OnePlus and I've never posted to the forum before (this is my first post lol). Is it possible for me to receive some assistance in finding out why I can't create a thread on the OnePlus 6T General Support forum? Thanks!

BeingIncog likes this.
  6. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Nov 18, 2018

Cheetosdust , Nov 18, 2018 :
    Hello and welcome to the OnePlus forums - love the username :p

During the first 15 days after you create your account on the forums you can only open new threads on the Starting Point section - that's why you are getting that message.

Please read this message from David Y., OnePlus Community manager. Here's the quote:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018

7. fiftysquiggly
    Donut Nov 18, 2018

fiftysquiggly , Nov 18, 2018 :
    Hi Cheetosdust

Thank you very much for your (extremely prompt) reply - I will see about posting there then. Thank you!

Cheetosdust and BeingIncog like this.