2. Krishna_SE
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2017

3. tulip_bibs
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2017

4. BikerMom
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2017

5. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Jun 5, 2017

script, Sun90, Rick Manders and 2 others like this.
  6. tulip_bibs
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2017

7. BikerMom
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2017

8. BikerMom
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2017

BikerMom , Jun 5, 2017 :
    it is ok to cry :rolleyes:

9. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Jun 5, 2017

dsmonteiro , Jun 5, 2017 :
    That's not only not helping but it's also spamming.

theshinybeast likes this.
  10. tulip_bibs
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2017

BikerMom likes this.
  11. BikerMom
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2017

BikerMom , Jun 5, 2017 :
    Let us write in other place :confused:

12. vinodrodricks
    Eclair Jun 5, 2017

vinodrodricks , Jun 5, 2017 :
    My post was deleted as I said that OnePlus doesn't care for their old customers.

Capture.JPG

Once again proved how good the OnePlus customer service is. :mad::mad:

#NeverOnePlus

13. youbi
    Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 5, 2017

youbi , Jun 5, 2017 :
    Or maybe its because your previous post wasn't really about customer support and it was offtopic?!?... ;)

And how does the fact that your post was deleted by a moderator have to do with Oneplus customer service? :confused:

I will move this posts to the thread about the moderation because that's what this is all about and we shouldn't keep the offtopic here. ;)

ganeshknr, dsmonteiro and script like this.
  14. Shrutijani02
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2017

Shrutijani02 , Jun 5, 2017 :
    I am not able to post

My queries... It tells me my content is spam like

Just had a query. I have blocked few numbers in the messages. But still i receive messages from those numbers. Is it a system issue.Any solutions.?

15. youbi
    Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 5, 2017

youbi , Jun 5, 2017 :
    What phone and what version of the OS are you using? Tell me that and I will move the post the the best place to ask that question. ;)

pablofg1978 and Sun90 like this.
  16. Chris05
    KitKat Community Expert Jun 5, 2017

Chris05 , Jun 5, 2017 :
    @David Y.
    Very bad, that ex mods so ungrateful be deported. All the work that they been done for Oneplus in recent years has now been kicked in they ***. Shame on you!
    Please remove the shameful Community Expert from my profile

drmartin, theshinybeast and iNtEnSePL like this.
  17. sfomin
    Nougat Jun 5, 2017

sfomin , Jun 5, 2017 :
    thats how it works, doesnt it?

but hey, at least you got that "Community Expert" badge [​IMG]

hblvd5258, Rick Manders and Chris05 like this.
  18. gusuraman
    Global Head Moderator Jun 6, 2017

gusuraman , Jun 6, 2017 :
    Do we want to talk about the work they have not been doing in the latest moths and for someone over a year?
    I'm moderator from August 2015. There are (ex)mods that did little to nothing since then. Almost 2 years of inactivity.
    Some action here and there not conform to our standard procedure (procedure that they probably never read) and inconsistent with (and sometimes against) other moderators actions.
    And trust me when I say that users noticed this. Me and other active mods had to talk with those users when shit happened. This because the lone moderator never took his/her responsibility and abandoned the situation, never answered to our calls for explanations.
    That wasn't a team work, it was a mess which was so messy that even users could notice it.
    What's the point of a team of 80 moderators when less than half are active and others moderate rarely and individually?
    This had to happen sooner or later. It was becoming completely unmanageable.

You feel ashamed with the community expert title? IMHO you had to feel ashamed with the moderator title if you were not moderating anymore.

This post is not directed to you specifically, it's for all those who complained about this team restructuring.
    I didn't want to post this, surely not here, but I'm very tired to see this self entitlement and not even an apology for not helping for so long, for screwing up certain situations.

I was very sad to see you all leave. But it's even more sad to see that for some of you being a moderator just means having a badge or chatting about weather with other mods.

To close I'd like to ask you
    What does it mean moderator for you? Is it only a lifetime badge to showoff when you post or there are duties linked to it?
    And what did you expect? A paycheck for the volunteer work you stopped doing for so long?

19. ɢноѕтΘпе
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jun 6, 2017

ɢноѕтΘпе , Jun 6, 2017 :
    I was active. Spent a lot of time in german forums and helped people and I got kicked too. Just because of some statistics. OnePlus made this restructuring in the forums and now the german forums are nearly dead and we got kicked because of inactivity. I think I did more than lots of other mods who still wearing the badge. I'm not that spammer who chat a lot about senseless things like weather, boobs oder squirrels. But it seems that is what you need to be a moderator. I'm still pissed off about the way this all happened. I was chatting about mod changes with @Duci and she told me everything is fine. And now that. There are moderators who weren't very active for a long time and the last weeks they closed masses of threads and so they're still mods. Perhaps they got warned. The whole thing is ridiculous. And the best thing of all this mess ist the ridiculous thank you in the spoiler. Shame on you OnePlus. :mad:

drmartin and K3MN1K like this.
  20. gusuraman
    Global Head Moderator Jun 6, 2017

gusuraman , Jun 6, 2017 :
    I know that someone still active got involved. I'm very sorry for that.
    But for each region there had to be the same number of mods (some less for obvious reasons). By the moderation logs you were the second less active German moderator. The chat surely wasn't a parameter. Some very active in the chat are now community experts others almost totally inactive (in the chat) are still moderators. But as you said you were not chatty, so you probably don't know who actually was chatty and who not.

The restructuring happened over a week ago. They have not been warned. They knew about the change just a couple of days before you.

I'm very sorry for everyone. But, objectively, the team needed a refresh, some couldn't expect much given their almost total inactive, some was more active but didn't fitted in that number.
    It might not be fair for each individually, I agree, but the same parameters have been applied to each region equally regarding the active mods. And the stats are the less biased parameter to use. So I would say it was fair enough on team level.

Sun90, pablofg1978 and camohan like this.