Community Monday Chatbox

1. Crystal Z. Global Community <3 Staff Member Jun 3, 2019

Crystal Z., Jun 3, 2019 :
    Hi everyone,

How was your weekend? Did you have fun playing the word game? Smart as you all are, you figured out the answers so quickly that, for the next one, we will start working on a more difficult one. :cool::cool:

And we've noticed that there has been some good and creative regional campaigns and some of you might not feel cherished because you're not able to win those US only or IN only contests. To solve this issue, we're wondering whether you have some good online community related events in mind. If you do, feel free to share with us in this thread. If we spot a good and reasonable one, the idea reporter will be selected to host the campaign and we (the community team) will sponsor certain awards select the final winners together with the host.

Can't wait to see what brilliant ideas our community can bring to us. :D

2. YRJ Lollipop Jun 3, 2019

YRJ, Jun 3, 2019 :
    Finally we are working on new stuff!
    Have a great week ;)

Saliou, G_plusone, manuel19 and 2 others like this.
  3. Dresa91 Android Q Jun 3, 2019

Dresa91, Jun 3, 2019 :
    you too:)

thanks @Crystal Z. :)
    this week is about working, working, working :D as always :D
    two month are left for holidays :)

RePaRaQu, Saliou, G_plusone and 2 others like this.
  4. I1559549579700 Cupcake Jun 3, 2019

5. FlixbusLennart The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jun 3, 2019

FlixbusLennart, Jun 3, 2019 :
    A) This isn't the right thread to report issues.
    You can report issues here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/
    B) You didn't even tell us your model. How is anyone supposed to help you when you don't provide basic info?
    C) Welcome to the Community!

6. G_plusone Marshmallow Jun 3, 2019

G_plusone, Jun 3, 2019 :
    Yaaaaayyyy :p
    New Contest.
    Have a great Week Everyone

Saliou and Dresa91 like this.
  7. Q1511548370438 Cupcake Jun 3, 2019

8. Dresa91 Android Q Jun 3, 2019

AnunciPronunci likes this.
  9. AnunciPronunci Honeycomb Jun 3, 2019

AnunciPronunci, Jun 3, 2019 :
    Hi everyone,
    I got myself the Morandi Grey Travel Backpack and I love it, I've used it every time I've left the house since buying it!

I'm curious about the OnePlus TV because it's been a while since I've seen it mentioned and I'm hoping it's still an active project. In a couple months I'm going to be upgrading from my current TV and I'm really hoping that I can switch to he OnePlus one.

Saliou likes this.
  10. M1559557148652 Cupcake Jun 3, 2019

11. G_Ashish_Singh_xBSV Froyo Jun 3, 2019

12. Sevit Cupcake Jun 3, 2019

Sevit, Jun 3, 2019 :
    hi I am experiencing a lot of unwanted touches on my 7 pro during Netflix and when it's in my pockets is anyone else experiencing same thing

13. Helder_DAlmeida Honeycomb Jun 3, 2019

Saliou likes this.
  14. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Jun 3, 2019

Cheetosdust, Jun 3, 2019 :
    Hello Crystal,

thank you for the thread and a very nice week to everyone.

About the contests, I truly believe they should be straightforward so that everyone feel they can participate.

I always believe that good content can generate a nice engagement.

The community team can create a weekly thread with the best tech news of the week (and maybe one off-topic to be thought-provoking), write a paragraph to summarize each one, let the community engage after that. Distribute an "X" amount of raffle points among the participants and a "big prize" to the more thoughtful reply. This way members will be informed, they will discuss the news and they can win something.

I love what Ruby did (and is doing) with the more casual initiatives, however, the Let's Talk threads are a great example of how a lot of members of the community are willing to think and to write if the topics are interesting and well explained.

It all starts with a great opening post.

If this can't be done as a contest, I still think that the community team should test threads that can be the a guideline to the forums.

I already wrote this so many times, sometimes I feel like it just doesn't matter.

mhgd, dsmonteiro, Crystal Z. and 4 others like this.
  15. A1559574208292 Cupcake Jun 3, 2019

A1559574208292, Jun 3, 2019 :
    hi ..cananyone help me..I have one plus 6 . usually I can copy files without any interruptions..but when I tried copying file IAM unable to copy.also I have tried deleting all existing video files too..it's showing as copying on the dialog message but it's not actually getting copied..IAM worried.

16. T1554722251614 Donut Jun 3, 2019

17. Saliou Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2019

G_plusone and buntycubal like this.
  18. J1557410854041 Cupcake Jun 3, 2019

19. Jontalk5 Froyo Jun 3, 2019

Jontalk5, Jun 3, 2019 :
    I've noticed a couple of OP Launcher updates but have yet to find what areas have been improved. Anyone know what they are and how to take advantage? I love the OP launcher having been with Samsung for ages..Thanks

G_Kirk_Fontaine_MBlG likes this.
  20. G_Kirk_Fontaine_MBlG Eclair Jun 3, 2019

G_Kirk_Fontaine_MBlG, Jun 3, 2019 :
    I am on TMobile version of the one plus 6t wondering when the update is coming

not including bug reports, is it TMobile or The one plus phone or both that contribute to the issues.

For example, when charging the phone my media player stops once and restarting has no problem until another charging cycle.