Community Superlative Nominations: Add yours!

1. Ruby G. Creative Copywriter Staff Member Nov 12, 2018

Ruby G., Nov 12, 2018 :
    1.jpg

Hello everyone,

As OnePlus nears its fifth anniversary, we want to focus on what made OnePlus what it is today. This thread is about honoring what makes this Community great: its people.

Many of us log in everyday because of the kind souls other side of the screen, the strangers on the internet that helped you when you didn’t know how to root your phone. The friend you’ve never met that seems to have the perfect gif for every occasion. That staff member that went the extra mile to help you. @Mjo had an inspiring Let’s Talk thread on this subject before, but we’d like to take extend this a step further. Let’s make things official with an offline element. If you’ve had secret praise or admiration for anyone on the forums, here’s your chance!

How this works:
    There are four categories: Moderator, Community Expert, Community User, Staff Member.
    For each category, nominate one person and a superlative for them.

@keithnyc
    Best person to go to for a pep talk

Community Expert
    @Cheetosdust
    Most eloquent wielder of words

Community User
    @buntycubal
    Best photoshopper of Bimoji group portraits

Staff Member
    @Manu J.
    Most likely to win a bar fight

Nominate someone as the most helpful user or the moderator with the best smile (just don’t make your crush too obvious :p). Make sure to post your nominations in this thread before November 21. To get the ball rolling, @dsmonteiro will share his nominations right after this post.

Once the nominations period is over, the staff will vote and select (weighted by the frequency of nominations) the names to be engraved on special trophies.

Now, it’s your turn! Let’s spread some good vibes together.

11/27 Update
    Some of you may be curious about whether these superlative awards will be officially announced! We decided to up the ante and make a special video announcement to make our anniversary awards extra special. We'll let you know more as we get into December.

2. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Nov 12, 2018

3. dalmia09 Jelly Bean Nov 12, 2018

dalmia09, Nov 12, 2018 :
    This is amazing !!

Moderator - @SoniaB - She's so cool! (also, because pen is)

Expert - @Cheetosdust - Old wise sage

Member - @ everyone in the WoHo & @buntycubal - All of you guys are really amazing friends and I admire and respect all of you very much. I just can't get myself to pick one, even after taking this long. :p:)

Staff - @Ruby G. - She comes up with awesome ideas!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018

4. Dresa91 Oreo Nov 12, 2018

Dresa91, Nov 12, 2018 :
    @SoniaB
    Is always there for good and not so good moments

Community Expert
    @Cheetosdust
    my coffee friend :)
    here you go :
    index.jpg

Community User
    @BeingIncog
    Best ghost :) thanks for your shared tweets :)

Staff Member
    @Ruby G.
    For being the link between the community and the staff (since you "organize" such actions) :)

5. camohan Lollipop Moderator Nov 12, 2018

camohan, Nov 12, 2018 :
    Hahaha this is funny. I will edit the post to put in my nominations. Most probably I will self vote for myself.

Moderator: @SoniaB it goes without saying why.
    Community Expert: I would go for the legend @Adam Krisko here. @dsmonteiro, I would have chosen you but you failed me by becoming a Community Consultant :p.
    Community User: This is too tough to decide. I will add this later.
    Staff Member: @David Y. , for his sheer ability of patient listening, dedication and going an extra mile to do whatever is good for the community. I love you @Ruby G. & @Crystal Z.

6. Dresa91 Oreo Nov 12, 2018

Dresa91, Nov 12, 2018 :
    four in a row? :D

7. Shivang Joshi The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Nov 12, 2018

Shivang Joshi, Nov 12, 2018 :
    Aweeeesome!! I'll be posting my nominations soon! :D

EDIT:

Moderator: @OALEXANDER - For helping me out during the early days. (Idk if you remember what I'm talking about, but thank you)
    Community Expert: @Cheetosdust - For being one of the friendliest persons on this Community.
    Community User: @Mjo - For being the best SloNinja :p

Also, every Wormie deserves a mention here, but I'm just too lazy to type all names here. :p (@Baymax @idkwhoiam322 @RJBoss @SJBoss @GopalB. @BeingIncog @Dresa91 @B_Wrath @BobbyVK @NeVeR_SeTTLe and many more)

Even some people from Photography Threads also deserves a mention here: @buntycubal @woSch @Bouncer71 @script @hennes @TibiTibi and many more)

Staff Member: @Ruby G. - The most creative and helpful person.

@Crystal Z. - The sweetest of the staff members

@David Y. - For handling the community. And for taking the suggestion of Dark Mode for App into consideration. :)

@Shine L. - For continuously working behind the scenes.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018

8. camohan Lollipop Moderator Nov 12, 2018

9. Dresa91 Oreo Nov 12, 2018

10. BobbyV8_ The Showcase Reviewer Nov 12, 2018

11. BeingIncog Marshmallow Nov 12, 2018

BeingIncog, Nov 12, 2018 :
    Moderator : @superplus The Awesomest Mod!!! I wish I could add more than one!!! :):):):):)
    Community Expert : @Cheetosdust Words are not enough to describe him!!! I wish I could add more than one!!! :):):):):)
    Community Member : @Dresa91The Super Friendly Friend!!! I wish I could add more than one!!! :):):):):)
    Staff Member : @Manu J. The Software Guy!!! I wish I could add more than one!!! :):):):):)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018

12. BeingIncog Marshmallow Nov 12, 2018

BeingIncog, Nov 12, 2018 :
    Awww, so sweet, almost made me cry (happy tears), Thanks!!!

13. Dresa91 Oreo Nov 12, 2018

Dresa91, Nov 12, 2018 :
    :) glad to hear :)
    You spread good mood with it (also with your character) :)

Cheetosdust, Aks41179, Baymax and 8 others like this.
  14. GopalB. Marshmallow Nov 12, 2018

GopalB., Nov 12, 2018 :
    This looks awesome!!!
    Let me think... :D

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018

15. the_o2 Lollipop Nov 12, 2018

the_o2, Nov 12, 2018 :
    Why only One person to tag, I know many wonderful people here, now it's becomes odd and hard for me :oops::oops:

Cheetosdust, Baymax, manuel19 and 7 others like this.
  16. B_Wrath Lollipop Nov 12, 2018

17. Dresa91 Oreo Nov 12, 2018

18. Gav_W86 Starting Point Expert Nov 12, 2018

Gav_W86, Nov 12, 2018 :
    Moderator: @SoniaB, the ever helpful mod who apparently never sleeps such is her dedication.
    Community Expert: @Cheetosdust for knowledge and an inspirational beard
    Community User: @buntycubal for being an avid reader and appreciator.
    Staff Member: @Crystal Z. for being a fine talent spotter.

19. SJBoss KitKat Nov 12, 2018

20. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Nov 12, 2018

SoniaB, Nov 12, 2018 :
    Moderator: @superplus for the black jack and hookers.
    Community Expert: @Gav_W86 always helpful and a really nice guy
    Community User: @Cheetosdust the "pen is" mightier than the sword (only a few will get this double meaning) :smirk:
    Staff Member: @Crystal Z. But this one was really hard. David Y., Ruby G and Trista aldo deserve it, but you cannot meet Crystal and not want to adopt her. :kissingheart: