Community Superlative Nominations: Add yours!

1. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Nov 12, 2018

luigimario , Nov 12, 2018 :
    I didn't see the thread until the afternoon that day. By that time it was already locked and I missed all the fun :(

Cheetosdust, dalmia09, otto2 and 6 others like this.
  2. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 12, 2018

camohan , Nov 12, 2018 :
    Check your pm. Dont blame me if you fall off laughing and there is a nuclear war due to your negligence.

Cheetosdust, dalmia09, otto2 and 6 others like this.
  3. luigimario

Lol thanks man. Wow, I had no idea that my negligence had such far reaching effects. I'll be more careful in the future, I promise!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Nov 12, 2018

The1Lion , Nov 12, 2018 :
    More than a few I think with the extra "hint" :p. I mean it's early morning here and first cup of coffee and I still got it ;):D

5. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Nov 12, 2018

6. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Nov 12, 2018

Baymax , Nov 12, 2018 :
    I am going to be a bit biased here :p

Moderator - @SoniaB for the friendliest mod. Speaking from real life experience

Community Expert - @Cheetosdust for being a funny and interesting conversation starter

Community User - @luigimario for being the craziest schedule maker

Staff Member - @Ruby G. For being an awesome coordinator for the New York launch

7. YASHPLUSONE
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 12, 2018

YASHPLUSONE , Nov 12, 2018 :
    Moderator: @SoniaB she has helped me all the time. a go to member for all things community
    Community Expert: @Cheetosdust for coming up with the most bizarre imaginable stories ever
    [EDIT: @dsmonteiro would be a great person for this title cuz he is always the first to clear up rumours and confusions right from the HQ [e]1f60a[/e][e]1f44d[/e]] decider vote here again [e]1f602[/e]
    this is a real hard decision huh!
    Community User: @TibiTibi for posting the hardest pics in the guess the pic game
    Staff Member: @Crystal Z. for bringing in the best major contests @Ruby G. for being one of the most logical and creative person on the forums ***for this consider my vote as a decider vote, just cuz i cant choose one between these two***

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018

8. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Nov 12, 2018

9. S4A
    US Brand Ambassador Nov 12, 2018

10. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Nov 12, 2018

Baymax , Nov 12, 2018 :
    OH and honorable mention to @keithnyc @wissou @The1Lion @cdnfarmer @David Y. @Kytharsis @Android450 @dcmcc24 @dsmonteiro ghostone @pablofg1978 @Crystal Z. @The_Bowtie_Guy @Alvie @Shuffler505 @Martin70 @wtfhsf @Hydra Bob @Logancd1 @drmartin @Manu J. @BobbyVK

I can't name everybody so I apologize if I missed any of you!

The trophies decision was tough

11. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator Nov 12, 2018

gaster , Nov 12, 2018 :
    This thread is really nice and I enjoy it. Well there are many people I would like to nominate now, because this community includes such an amazing people in every of the needed nominate categories. But seems I can't do it, so I go ahead with the rules:

Moderator:
    Fellow mods. You know that I love you all and you probably noticed it when we met and you felt my big and tight hug on you right? :D But while we have rules in this thread, I am gonna use the nominate tag for @superplus. The one who kept a close friendly communication with me, since the very start of the community and before and after the mod team. The same goes for you @keithnyc. But ladies first right? :p You forgive me bro? :oops:

Community Expert:
    @Adam Krisko. Because he is the very first person as a Modfather and the one who brought the moderation team together.

Community User:
    @NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams I like his nickname, his interview threads that are joyful to read and the fact that he showed interest in one of my OnePlus stories in the past that he nicely asked me to share here. Thanks again buddy.

Staff Member:
    What to say for the staff members? No doubt they all look great people! Even those who I never met and I hope I will do one day such @Ruby G. :oops: But back to the rules :p The nominate tag goes to @David Y. The man who kept continue helping our moderation team and the whole community since his presence here, by trying his best. But without @Crystal Z. that she is an awesome person and I really appreciate, I am not sure if David could do it easy :D

12. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Nov 12, 2018

SoniaB , Nov 12, 2018 :
    [​IMG]

13. script
    Nougat Moderator Nov 12, 2018

script , Nov 12, 2018 :
    Mod: @SoniaB she always solves all problems and always helps all users.

Expert: @Adam Krisko with him the party started

User: ofc @Sharinnn who is the funniest girl ever, and more than that.

Staff: @Crystal Z. @Ruby G. @David Y. The party that Adam started continues and, believe it or not, even got better for all of us. All three must be named here.

14. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 12, 2018

keithnyc , Nov 12, 2018 :
    sorry...I cannott do this without leaving out too many folks that I really love dearly.
    But that said, here's my picks for touching some very special part of my life (and I'm not talking in euphemisms here :p...)

Mod: @SoniaB (mod mom)
    Community: @The Earl of Twatshire for giving me subway reading
    Expert: @dsmonteiro
    Staff: @David Y.

15. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Nov 12, 2018

SoniaB , Nov 12, 2018 :
    It is really difficult to choose just one. [​IMG]

16. script
    Nougat Moderator Nov 12, 2018

script , Nov 12, 2018 :
    Agreed

17. luigimario

Oh wow, I'm honoured Bae, you're gonna make me blush :oops: Lots of great people around here, you included!
    Quoting yourself eh? Nice one! ;)

18. nyzproof333
    KitKat Nov 12, 2018

nyzproof333 , Nov 12, 2018 :
    Awesome, a popularity contest! What a great way to add ego and entitlement to forum while making other forum members feel inadequate.

What a great idea....:confused:o_O

19. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Nov 12, 2018

dsmonteiro , Nov 12, 2018 :
    Every 10 years is considered to be "at regular intervals". :D

20. G_Rosu_Vasilica_-_ionut_
    Donut Nov 12, 2018