Compared to early interest in One+1...

1. Stopiwala
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 2, 2015

Stopiwala , Sep 2, 2015 :
    There is a high number of people who just don't want their invite.
    Based on this perception, would you believe that One+ failed to truly listen to forum members about what they want/wanted in the One+2?

I remember when the One+ came out and invites started rolling, people were pumped and very excited to get the phone, there was nary a negative, "I'm passing on this", type email from anyone that received the invite. During the One+ days, people were only negative about not getting an invite and now people have invites and don't want to use them.

I, like several I see in the forums, am not particularly interested in this iteration from One+. I think if they did in fact speak to or get suggestions from the forum members, they spoke to the wrong ones.

I appreciate the invite and I like the forum but I still have the One+, I've not updated to the latest incremental, well, if you are on the forums, you know why. The phone is glitchy and temperamental and I've been careful with what to update. I might be in the minority here, but I'm OK with a premium price on a premium phone because it would seem you do get what you pay for.