compatibility issue ola via OnePlus 6T

1. Gaurasinghcn
    Donut Jan 15, 2020

Gaurasinghcn , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 15, 2020 :
    my ola partner app not working fine ..which is work flawless in android 9 i want rollback or pls fix it for memy ola partner app not working fine ..which is work flawless in android 9 i want rollback or pls fix it for me

2. RAMA CHETAN
    Eclair Feb 24, 2020

RAMA CHETAN , Feb 24, 2020 :
    Once you are sure you have backed up your OnePlus 6/6T as per your requirement, you can proceed to roll back from Android 10 to Android 9 Pie using the step-by-step guide below:

[​IMG]

1. Download the rollback package for your specific device from the ‘Downloads’ section above.
    2. Copy the rollback zip file just inside the Internal storage.
    3. Open Settings on your phone.
    4. Head over to System and tap System Updates.
    5. Click on the gear icon at the top right.
    6. On the pop-up, tap Local Upgrade.
    7. Locate the zip file that you copied in Step 2 and select it.
    8. Click Confirm.
      • The update will now start installing.
      • The installation will take a few minutes.
      • When complete, your OnePlus device will reboot and you’ll boot into a fresh build of Android 9 Pie.
    That’s it! You can get back to OxygenOS based on Android 9 Pie without running into any issues. You can later upgrade to Android 10 through the local updater once OnePlus fixes the problems.

and if you think you can't do this on your own try going to OnePlus Service center and ask them to rollback your android version which might cost you Rs 250/- (I guess check website for pricing).