Competition, no reply or responses at all!

1. jimmyfenn
    Froyo Oct 20, 2020

jimmyfenn , Oct 20, 2020 :
    I recently entered the OnePlus nord vexx competition on Facebook to win a vexx doodled nord phone.

This ended on the 21st Last month and no announcements have been made.

The rules were very sparse and the way you had to enter was extremely confusing.

The number of entries submitted to the post (you had to comment with your design entry) totalled about 8 people, half of these didn't follow the rules and a few people entered multiple times. I calculated that only two people had valid entries and I've spoke to a couple of people who havnt heard anything about winning either.

I emailed OnePlus to confirm competition rules and when the winner would be announced but recieved nothing in reply.

My question to OnePlus is has the winner been announced? If so Who won? And if not why was the competition not followed through.

Thanks

2. Tokolozi
    Nougat Oct 20, 2020

Tokolozi , Oct 20, 2020 :
    Hey, it seems most of the competitions were on instagram, not facebook for the Vexx model.
    Did you check insta?

3. jimmyfenn
    Froyo Oct 20, 2020

jimmyfenn , Oct 20, 2020 :
    It was Facebook specific because you had to put it in the comments and use a gif image. I don't have Instagram, I don't know if they run a concurrent competition.

4. jimmyfenn
    Froyo Oct 23, 2020

jimmyfenn , Oct 23, 2020 :
    Ok well thanks OnePlus for not responding to any enquiries I had concerning this issue either here, Facebook, or on your website.

Thanks for wasting mine and everyone's time for a competition where the prizes for what I can work out were noteven given away.

I even tried to. Contact vexx and I had the same silent Response.

I was in the market for a new phone to replace my OnePlus which is dying. But after this nonsense and lack of response it'll have to be a Google pixel for me.