Complaint via OnePlus 7

1. niteshkhanna14
    Cupcake Jul 26, 2021

niteshkhanna14 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 26, 2021 :
    Hello oneplus team here is my greivance to you regarding your referral program system & points redemption , i have 300 points in my account I tried using 200 points purchasing accessories & gear as mentioned on website but the coupon is only applicable on back covers cables & screen protectors , I tried purchasing gaming triggers , buds z case , power bank , but coupon is not working on all accessories and if I opt to buy back cover i.e. also not available of my mobile phone OnePlus 7 even you have older device's cases accessories available like 6T but OnePlus 7's cases are not available so that I could purchase them to redeem my coupon.
    Earlier I had purchased oneplus buds z , OnePlus buds wired with my reference points but now points are not working on these products please explain why if only accessories & years are covered in that category so why there is a restriction on my chosen accessories why only on cases , and if only cases and protectors will be qualified for this category of buying so please get me the case of OnePlus 7 that's I am using.

Looking for a jiffy and positive response from your side

Regards
    Nitesh khanna
    Contact me on - phone number removed by Moderator camohan
    email email id removed by Moderator camohan

2. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Jul 26, 2021

camohan , Jul 26, 2021 :
    Hi there, this is a community forum made of users and not a customer support section.

It is not only you, but for everyone. The referral vouchers are working on certain items only.

Please reach out to customer support www.oneplus.in/support.

Also, this being a public forum, it is not a nice idea to share your personal information like phone number and email address. Therefore the email and phone number is removed.

Cheers.

3. niteshkhanna14
    Cupcake Jul 26, 2021

I had a word with your customer care team 2 days back and the concerned person suggested me to post on community for solution so I did that , and also I insist you to kindly look into matter and resolve my matter

4. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Jul 26, 2021

camohan , Jul 26, 2021 :
    Hi there, this is a forum made of users. Nothing much can be done about it.

5. niteshkhanna14
    Cupcake Jul 26, 2021

6. Tobikage
    Nougat Jul 26, 2021

Tobikage , Jul 26, 2021 :
    No.

What part of "this is a user community" did you not understand ?

7. niteshkhanna14
    Cupcake Jul 26, 2021

I can understand but tell me why your customer care executive told me do so should I post his call recording as proof

8. Tobikage
    Nougat Jul 26, 2021

Tobikage , Jul 26, 2021 :
    I'll try again...
    This is a user forum.

Not OnePlus support.
    Nobody here works for OnePlus

9. Nipu_1998
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Jul 26, 2021

McJader and Tobikage like this.
  10. Ghazala.Yasmeen
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Jul 28, 2021

Ghazala.Yasmeen , Jul 28, 2021 :
    We understand your concern and relate to the issue you are facing and have contacted you via personal message.

14. A1627897040272
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2021

A1627897040272 , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 2, 2021 :
    My phone got updated yesterday and now the keypad fonts for call dialing has become too small I called up customer care but even they are not able to helpout for same hope this issue can be resolved very soon or I will have to sell out this oneplus7 hand set