[confirmed]Airtel launched VoLTE for Mumbai , OnePlus's Part now !

1. prajnay0
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 9, 2017

prajnay0 , Oct 9, 2017 :
    was it a volte enabled sim?

2. Arjun Singh Dhillon
    Gingerbread Oct 9, 2017

Arjun Singh Dhillon , Oct 9, 2017 :
    you disgust me buddy...you Oblivion disgusts me. you are like a fish in a bowl and that's your world and you don't see anything beyond it. you just make fun of others and you are sarcastic to others..
    you have fun being mein and sarcastic to others... that's why you spend so much time on the community doing only this...
    you have not presented any kind of knowledgeable fact and have only questioned others answer. i hope i am helping shine some light on your reality that you are insanely oblivious to..and you are only making enemies and hurting others by being mein and sarcastic and questioning incessantly everything....and you know what..what goes around comes around

3. Arjun Singh Dhillon
    Gingerbread Oct 9, 2017

you disgust me buddy...you Oblivion disgusts me. you are like a fish in a bowl and that's your world and you don't see anything beyond it. you just make fun of others and you are sarcastic to others..
    you have fun being mein and sarcastic to others... that's why you spend so much time on the community doing only this...
    you have not presented any kind of knowledgeable fact and have only questioned others answer. i hope i am helping shine some light on your reality that you are insanely oblivious to..and you are only making enemies and hurting others by being mein and sarcastic and questioning incessantly everything....and you know what..what goes around comes around

4. Arjun Singh Dhillon
    Gingerbread Oct 9, 2017

also...let me apologize for the autocorrect of the word "mean"

5. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Oct 9, 2017

dsmonteiro , Oct 9, 2017 :
    I don't give a rat's *** about your opinion about me. You keep insisting on something that is blatantly wrong, then use a completely incorrect argument to prove it and when you're confronted about it, you go on the offensive.

http://www.tested.com/tech/564027-h...-more-control-over-your-unlocked-phone-draft/

So inform yourself before you jump on other people. Unless you want to come off as an ignorant idiot.

Spannaa likes this.
  6. AbandonedTrolley
    Jelly Bean Oct 9, 2017

AbandonedTrolley , Oct 9, 2017 :
    Yeah there will be no rush, Three here in the UK have it but guess what, it's not on the OP5 and unlikely to ever get it either.

7. Spannaa
    KitKat Oct 9, 2017

Spannaa , Oct 9, 2017 :
    Too late - the damage has been done!

dsmonteiro likes this.
  8. dsmonteiro

Weird, he went radio silent after that.

Spannaa and Jeet77 like this.
  9. Arjun Singh Dhillon
    Gingerbread Oct 9, 2017

well...as i said earlier..this is what you do...all the time..this is your oblivion. For people like me...we have a life and know when to move on. cya

10. Deactivated User
    Oct 9, 2017

dsmonteiro likes this.
  11. dsmonteiro

And you keep not addressing the hard facts that were presented to you. I guess "this is what you do".

12. Arjun Singh Dhillon
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2017

13. Arjun Singh Dhillon
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2017

14. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Oct 10, 2017

dsmonteiro , Oct 10, 2017 :
    While that article's interesting to read, I don't see how that relates to what was being discussed. The discussion was never if it was hardware or software but if it was OnePlus' or Airtel's responsibility. But I'll quote one thing from there:

So, we have 1. since the chipset on the OnePlus 5 support hardware (which funny enough is hardware after all). We also have 2. and 3. because OnePlus 5 does expose VoLTE calling and the necessary APIs, otherwise VoLTE wouldn't work with Jio.

So we return to beginning, which was always the same. Airtel has a role in making this work.

15. ironman91
    Eclair Oct 24, 2017

ironman91 , Oct 24, 2017 :
    though I use 4g sim, network company says the sim won't work after 7th Nov. can it be because they updating volte compatibility list for OnePlus 5?

16. shubham2712
    Gingerbread Oct 24, 2017

17. SMudassar121
    Honeycomb Nov 2, 2017

Arjun Singh Dhillon likes this.
  18. Navinmholkar
    Gingerbread Nov 2, 2017

19. Intruder71
    Lollipop Nov 2, 2017

otto2 likes this.
  20. Navinmholkar
    Gingerbread Nov 2, 2017