[CONFIRMED] No Nougat for OP2

1. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Jun 11, 2017

drmartin likes this.
  2. nelson pansare
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 11, 2017

nelson pansare , Jun 11, 2017 :
    what...? there are phones with way less power getting nougat like moto g4 and all....on what basis are you saying this adreno stuff....it was a flagship processor with flagship gpu...it can easily handle nougat...!

lalit.kultham likes this.
  3. Prashant kumar sangwan
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2017

Prashant kumar sangwan , Jun 11, 2017 :
    why they don't push #nougat to #op2 the customer satisfaction is more important for company liek op at least they promise for that and now lots of news that they will not push #nougat
    why ? this one will be last and then nobody will ask for update just make it gusy

4. G_Praveen_Kumar_ECRA
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2017

5. ram62836
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2017

lalit.kultham and Range ramper like this.
  6. Range ramper
    Donut Jun 11, 2017

7. noquarter
    Lollipop Jun 11, 2017

drmartin likes this.
  8. Deactivated User
    Jun 11, 2017

lalit.kultham and adamtore like this.
  9. d1beats
    Jelly Bean Jun 11, 2017

10. mustajeeb28
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2017

11. 712aniket
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2017

12. Moin2200
    KitKat Jun 11, 2017

13. adamtore
    Honeycomb Jun 11, 2017

adamtore , Jun 11, 2017 :
    Lets be honest. Even the LG G4 will get nougat. And its older. So. Dont be honest. Just dont come here again plz.

ngsh007 and sidrocks316 like this.
  14. DJSubterrain

DJSubterrain , Jun 11, 2017 :
    "What matters" is customer service and you made one of the biggest fails I've seen in the industry with the OnePlus 2 debacle.

Now we're told that the OP3/3T will be getting Android O...but that's the same promise you made with the OP2 which was shown to be BS so why should your customers trust you this time?

OnePlus has made it's name so far thanks to having good phones at a good price and having very dedicated fans who have taken the journey along with you, you've now crapped on those fans, very stupid move, the update for the OnePlus 2 (and the other phones) should have been made a priority due to this.

OnePlus is in dire danger of becoming a company like Elephone, which pumps out phone after phone with terrible support and terrible software updates and now it looks like the price will be rising again, do you really think people will pay more money for less support? Think again.

The very worst thing about the OnePlus 2 fkup? OnePlus has not even apologised, your attitude just seems to be "Meh...we're not interested, we're having fun with this phone over here now so STFU". That's business suicide.

Good Luck with that attitude.

ronaksworld, Mr. BG, kaihp and 4 others like this.
  15. meatandy
    Oreo Jun 11, 2017

meatandy , Jun 11, 2017 :
    Sounds of silence.....

With the exception that Carl admitted long ago that mistakes were made with the op2.

You guys should have taken the subtle hint at that time.

16. ashkhan01
    Donut Jun 11, 2017

ashkhan01 , Jun 11, 2017 :
    **** Carl Pei, Pete lau
    your fake promises.
    Xiaomi is better than one plus at least they provide support to their every phone.
    was thinking to buy OP5 now I will invest little less and purchase Xiaomi MI6
    Far far better than One Plus ( at least there is no fake promises)

hugius likes this.
  17. sungfive

sungfive , Jun 11, 2017 :
    new useless thread. They won't provide us any update. Stop creating threads :)

18. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Jun 11, 2017

SoniaB , Jun 11, 2017 :
    Thread merged

drmartin and kit_dev like this.
  19. Dillinger
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2017

Dillinger , Jun 11, 2017 :
    I have just read that article in Android Authority,its amazing they can confirm it to Android Authority yet the people who matter that actually purchased and own the product get completely ignored. Hows that for customer service.
    I have officially made my mind up about buying the OP5......
    I'm finished.

Alvie, JasonMR and Deactivated User like this.
  20. Umang RaVal
    Froyo Jun 11, 2017

Umang RaVal , Jun 11, 2017 :
    Very bad from OnePlus..
    i don't know if they can not deliver Android N then why don't they declare before....

Now No more OnePlus device in future and never suggest Any OnePlus device to Relatives or friends..

just because Lack of software support..
    Such a liar company..
    spent some more bucks but go with Samsung or Apple...

and even iPhone 5s is 2013 device and it will also updated to IOS 11...

OnePlus can just Copy things from Other companies and can not do anything creative...

i have no more Expectation [e]1f61d[/e]