Jul 16, 2017

2. Deactivated User
    Jul 16, 2017

3. Deactivated User
    Jul 16, 2017

4. sven1506
    Froyo Jul 16, 2017

sven1506 , Jul 16, 2017 :
    who the hell cares about a update... I used a 2 year old version of android on my OPO until I bought the 5 because I was too lazy to update and it worked well. I missed out nothing and so do you.

5. m1tch3m
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 16, 2017

m1tch3m , Jul 16, 2017 :
    Haha I need a life? You should take a look in the mirror mate...

VoLTE was already in place ready to go by the time the OP3 was launched. It takes time liasing with carriers etc not just software... Do you know about Android Development? It's not just software...

Obviously they weren't going to release it on the OP2 before as that would mean less of a selling point for the OP3 with this feature.

No of course they didn't. But when they did spend their time on development it was purely to do with fixing stability issues with VoLTE... If you actually had experience owning an OP2 you'd have an idea...

You mention fanboys... Says the guy who knows the truth about OnePlus but still went for an OP5. How was the hype train, did you have a nice ride, as you've been taken for one, haha.

Good luck with your jelly screen phone with the hyped up to the sky poor quality cameras.

6. Chiru Crazy
    Honeycomb Jul 17, 2017

Chiru Crazy , Jul 17, 2017 :
    guys stop creating this useless threads and show the world what the real face of oneplus. I already stopped suggesting or refering oneplus to anyone and successfully made 60 orders of oneplus 5 cancelled and still suggesting others to not buy. I already heard that amazon is raining with cancelled orders of Oneplus 5 , lets show carl and pete what happens to them if they cheat oneplus 2 users, as we are the one who encouraged them when cyanogen left them but we welcomed the latest and buggy oxygen os and had trust in oneplus that its a small company and will manage to clear bugs in future. But the shit is here they left us behind and now they dont need fans . So show them what a Oneplus 2 user can do.
    suggest your friends to buy either honor 8 pro or ask them to import mi6 but dont create this kind of threads and waste time just keep on saying your friends not to trust in Oneplus #NeverSettle

7. Carlos_12
    Jelly Bean Jul 17, 2017

Carlos_12 , Jul 17, 2017 :
    you can kindly crawl back to your mother's crib!

8. AbhinandSomanSanku
    Cupcake Jul 17, 2017

diwakarmj likes this.
  9. maidmarcia
    Froyo Jul 17, 2017

maidmarcia , Jul 17, 2017 :
    I'm so angry that I bought this phone. I've always had HTC phones and went out on a limb for this POS.

The battery life is abysmal no matter what you're using the phone for.

My home button has broken several times due to some electrical glitch that OP refuses to fix without my paying $308 to have it assessed. I just keep waiting for it to start working and eventually it does. And then it breaks again.

My charge port broke last week and I had to pay to have it soldered back into place.

The camera is shite!!! For a phone of this quality, the ROM has reduced the camera to being super super awful. I can't handle how bad it is. It's embarrassing.

No Nougat. Liars.

Customer service is terrible.

I will never recommend this company to anyone again.

ngsh007, idobennoon and diwakarmj like this.
  10. Jason SBL
    Gingerbread Jul 17, 2017

Jason SBL , Jul 17, 2017 :
    My OP2 Has It's Home Button Dead For A Month.. Turns Out To Be A Software Bug.. ( The Phone Couldn't Reach The Sensor )

11. Deactivated User
    Jul 17, 2017

12. Shailesh k Devghare
    Cupcake Jul 17, 2017

13. m1tch3m
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 17, 2017

m1tch3m , Jul 17, 2017 :
    Oops, when you spammed replies I got yours mixed up with another persons post.

At the end of the day however it came about OnePlus is a lying company and screwed over the users who helped put them where they are now.

I won't be putting my cash in their direction again :)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017

ngsh007 and Deactivated User like this.
  14. imDiwakar
    Honeycomb Jul 17, 2017

imDiwakar , Jul 17, 2017 :
    Problems like overheating, camera stabilization, battery drain, etc are permanent in OOs now n they are present from the release, so if they can fix it, they would have already done it(they had more than 1 year to Fix the issues but they didn't) , n I don't think those 20-25MB updates actually came in the way of making 1+ GB update of Nougat. It's common sense, they are doing it Because they know that OP2 is a mistake and instead of making it right they just abandoned it.

m1tch3m likes this.
  15. imDiwakar
    Honeycomb Jul 17, 2017

imDiwakar , Jul 17, 2017 :
    OPO was a hit and OP2 is a mistake, u missed out this difference.

16. G_AJay_KIng_EXRA
    Cupcake Jul 17, 2017

17. Ulysse Mariette
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2017

18. dejan16v
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2017

dejan16v , Jul 18, 2017 :
    They cheated for keeping source closed for too long.
    They should let it loose from the start so the custom Roms would be working just fine.
    Anyway hardware itself is still good enought.

m1tch3m likes this.
  19. Loveit
    KitKat Jul 18, 2017

Loveit , Jul 18, 2017 :
    Nice Rallying Speech. However I am sorry to inform you that you have made absolutely no difference.

When did you buy the phone? Sell the bloody thing already.

20. Chiru Crazy
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2017

Chiru Crazy , Jul 19, 2017 :
    I Know but i saved a few from becoming fools for their fake promises....