[CONFIRMED] Pete Lau speaks - NO OnePlus 9T and a New Unified OS

1. 0ANIKET13
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2021

2. JishnuTamilvanan
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2021

JishnuTamilvanan , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 21, 2021 :
    ' Unified OS' ? This is actually total shit cause' I bought my OnePlus device so I would get smooth and reliable experience in Oxygen OS. In my opinion now it feels Color OS is way better in customisations than OnePlus and I just can't believe OnePlus is joining hands with Oppo ! On the other hand Oppo's color os is fully loaded with bloatware and other stuff and I just can't believe they are merging Warp Charge with Oppo's Vooc 😐.

3. DileepMuvvala
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2021

4. SRD.
    Lollipop Sep 21, 2021

SRD. , Sep 21, 2021 :
    Does it matter a lot? The lineups are already done and Maybe an OP10 can be teased someday in near future.
    There will be more regional products as he confirmed. So, I can assume there would be more mid-range products for India than the premium segment.

BTW most of us prefer Coffee over "T".
    So, a new refined C series can be planned for 😉.

YRJ likes this.
  5. V@Rrun
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2021

6. 95_deepak
    Honeycomb Sep 21, 2021

95_deepak , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 21, 2021 :
    It will probably take a 12T or so and more ground-breaking tech (which may take some years) for my 7T specs to get obsolete 😌 Unless 9T or 9RT brings substantial improvements, its nothing to worry about for 7 series + users..

7. AaronLobo
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2021

AaronLobo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 21, 2021 :
    Go for a pixel or iPhone. Have my One Plus 7 Pro working all fine, touch wood. The day it gives up gonna switch to iphone for consistency in performance and updates.

Filippo.Monti likes this.
  8. Filippo.Monti
    Honeycomb Sep 21, 2021

Filippo.Monti , via OnePlus 6 , Sep 21, 2021 :
    Yeah, I think I'll go with the Pixel if I can find a way to buy it in Italy 🥺

AaronLobo likes this.
  9. ALFI.7
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2021

ALFI.7 , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 21, 2021 :
    It's a huge and a great news for us the fans. Now OP can try to make a perfect Flagship next year in sufficient time. OP 10 with hazzleband I'm waiting it can finally with experience can gain the perfect camera and software together.

YRJ likes this.
  10. AaronLobo
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2021

11. Filippo.Monti
    Honeycomb Sep 21, 2021

I don't really like Apple in general.
    Great products don't get me wrong but, for example, they are just marketing and status symbol.
    I don't like how the iPhone captures the colors on photos, I think that Android phones can make better photos. iPhone is really good if you are an influencer with optimization for Instagram.
    Yes, they provide several years of updates but, as far as I know, Google is up to do the same with their new SoC.
    These are just few things that make me choose Google.

AaronLobo likes this.
  12. AaronLobo
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2021

Gotcha! Just that they've been so consistently good with every product, it feels safe to invest there. Except that there's no freedom you get to enjoy with Android. Everything else is good for me. Lol. Pixel phones looked boring to me until the 6 series! Looking forward to those.

13. Filippo.Monti
    Honeycomb Sep 21, 2021

Yeah, Pixel 6/6pro seems like the next step for Android phones. With Google camera software and new lenses and sensor, I can't imagine a better camera phone.
    We'll see, i hope to get it maybe on Deutsch Amazon😂

14. AaronLobo
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2021

Haha good luck with that man! I doubt they would be available in India too. Also shouldn't try OLX if that's an option in your country, avoid fraudsters. Amazon should do. 🙂

Filippo.Monti likes this.
  15. C1624788922607
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2021

16. ItsCyRuS
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2021

17. Staufengalen
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2021

Staufengalen , via OnePlus 8 , Sep 21, 2021 :
    Very smart decision. It would have made sense if the production of oneplus phones were limited to one and two copies but given the increase in production, the decision is correct.

18. GadgetFreakAnk
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2021

GadgetFreakAnk , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 21, 2021 :
    OnePlus or I should say whole BBK Electronics you have lost one loyal OnePlus customer citing OnePlus & Oppo Merger.

I will never invest in BBK Electronics now, else I won't know when my Oppo phone will change into Vivo :-l

I used to fight with my colleagues owing Samsung or Apple phones, that Oneplus is best!

Now what will I say, now it's their time to laugh on me, because I've owned a Oppo Device :)